wut do you think?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

wut do you think?

Postby iwanabthin » August 5th, 2005, 8:14 pm

Hello everyone! ughhh i need helppp.. i know you probably heard this question 50000 times, but i really want to start the program in sept. i would love to start it now but im tight with cash and i cant pay it at the moment. what i want to know is does everyone see great results within the first month? atleast 20 lbs? i would love to be able to drop atleast 40 lbs in 2 months. then after that it can coem off slowly i dont mind. hehe but i guess im jsut askikng bc i have to think twice about spending a large amount of money on something. so i would appreciate it if someone can help me out. thank youuuuuu so muchhh :? :? :? :?
iwanabthin

Postby martha » August 6th, 2005, 1:19 am

HI--

Plemty of people lose 20# in the first month but you must remember everyone loses at different speeds & everyone's bodies are different.. I lost over 20 the first month but lost a little less the next and the next and so forth..Alot of that first loss is water and if you set yourself up to believe you will lose that much and don't --then it could sabotage your staying on the program.. I would love it all to just disappear over night and use to be a slave to the scale BUT now I just take it as it comes :mrgreen: You must be 100% compliant at all times I have found to get the right results. This program is very easy to follow and as far as the cost goes..I too use to think it was high till I sat down and figured out that I was spending over 10.00 a day at the fast food places..that was 2 trips.. this is actually cheaper thatn that..the only difference being you pay it all up front instead of going to the ATM every couple of days and withdrawing a few dollare here and there.. If you sit and figure it out you will see what I mean..Oh and that's not counting the candy and snacks and cokes everyday from the compact stores or even if I bought it at the bigger stores..Hope it helps--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Guest » August 6th, 2005, 4:59 am

thankkk uuu.... i cant wait to startttttt... i wanna know what it feels liek to wear a short skirt! hehe :lol: :lol:

20 pounds

Postby Jan » August 6th, 2005, 8:34 am

Hi There,
Martha was right on -- good job Martha, she is exactly right. You may or may not lose 20 pounds the first month -- I think I lost about 16 but I know I would have gained a couple that month if I hadn't started on program. I'll tell you -- if you go on program you will lose that month if you don't hmmmmm if you are like the rest of us the next month you'll have even more to lose. Get started as soon as possible and again Martha is right --she figured out how much we all spend a little at a time bulking ourselves up. Remeber the money you spend for program is just about your full months groceries.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room