In with the old....

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

In with the old....

Postby KeleeGrl » October 13th, 2005, 6:38 am

...who says it has to be out with the old, in with the new....DonicaB you inspired me to come back...I am up 5 pounds from my lowest and didn't want to return until I was where I had been. I was ashamed of myself! :( My MF grub should be arriving on Friday! :drive: I have no excuses now...things have settled, so its up to me, me, ME! There are no more motorcycle trips :easyrider:...just got back from Myrtle Beach Fall Bike Week and of course my mother fed my husband and I like we were royalty! I got through wing night last night (since there are a lot of new people on here, I bartend 2 nights a week and we have all you can eat wings and beer night!) I have been lerking reading posts which of course inspire me even more. So DonicaB, lets start over together! :stroll: It feels good to be back!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » October 13th, 2005, 9:46 am

Kelli~~You are absolutely right.......in with the old. I felt exactly the way you did. I was ashamed of myself! :redhead:

I'm so glad that my coming back inspired you. Now you have inspired me. :you:

It's good to have someone to start over with. We are going to do this, Kelli. We are going to succeed.

DonicaB :bananadance:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » October 13th, 2005, 10:54 am

Kelli..............I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................... :boing: .... :bouncie: ....

and may I........ :bow: ..... applaud the both of you Kelli & Donica.............YOU ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN...........nothing to be ashamed of.............I am so proud of you for returning and restarting..............You both deserve many hugs for that.......... :hug: ..... :hug: ........ :hug: ....... :hug:
......... :drive: ........all our old Medibuddies are returning home for the holidays...... :yes: ....how heartwarming...... :hug: .......

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.