Who cares if you are scammed

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Who cares if you are scammed

Postby _FLORA_ » May 4th, 2005, 5:17 am

Have you ever proposed your sweetheart to marry
you? Well, I did it recently trying to be
extraordinary. Ordered nice diamond ring with
flowers from a shop. They made it a success.
I can hear the happiness in her voice when
I speak to her on the telephone :-)
Rick

If needed apply here
<snip>no urls! - Mr. Snippy</snip>
No joking, maybe it'll be of help. And sorry for
bothering if some doesn't share excitement.
_FLORA_

Postby raederle » May 4th, 2005, 6:28 am

Suuuure... and while we're at it, we'll send some flowers to our betrothed in the Ukraine.

Sheesh!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 4th, 2005, 6:45 am

Hi Flora.......was your sweetheart named Fauna?

As you has feared " I doesn't share in the excitement". It must be fun to go through life using the grammar of a cartoon character. I sort of enjoyed my short trip down Grammarless Lane myself.

I have had a secret girlfriend since June of 1783..........she lives (exists?) in Transylvania...........do you deliver there? The delivery would have to be made in the hours of darkness however. For some reason, she is never home during the day.

Thanks,
Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby raederle » May 4th, 2005, 7:15 am

I wonder if your girlfriend knows my fiance-- he lives in Jersey, but I'm not sure this company can deliver flowers to a dark, dank, joyless cranberry bog if I don't have an exact address. My fiance has always been sensitive about his rather cheerless abode, and, well, the forked tail tends to draw stares at the mall. Still, we're in love.

Fauna. That's hilarious.
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 4th, 2005, 7:48 am

Rae......I believe in cases such as you decribed, the best they can do is deliver the flowers under cover of darkness, placing them beneath the "old foot bridge" which traverses the cranberry bog. It is the responsibility of the recipient to then retrieve the bouquet, while at the same time avoiding the terrible troll who frequents (some say he lives there) the area beneath this bridge.

I have no idea why your fiance feels self conscious at the mall with repect to his forked tail. Why, just last night I was at the mall and happened to be walking behind a group of teen age boys. On numerous occassions, I heard several of them loudly remarking about the "Nice Tail" they had observed along the way. I can only deduce from these remarks that people seem to like tails.......therefore, a forked one will probably get extra special attention and be well received by all.

On a sad note, having been to your web site and seeing your wonderful wedding photos........I can only assume (since you referred to your Jersey dwelling, bog living, fork tailed fiance'..........with whom you are in love), that your marriage has broken up.

You have my condolences.

With sympathy,
Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to The Weight Room