Where did everybody go?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Where did everybody go?

Postby want2Bthin » June 7th, 2005, 5:50 pm

Where is everyone else? :cry:

Christi (LilM): Donna (dlr): Donna (doglover): Donica

I have seen 24K around but not much of the other gals that were here when I started. Has anyone heard from Rae? Where did you guys go! It's not the same- we need you all.

Angelia :D
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby dlr2424 » June 7th, 2005, 6:37 pm

Angelia............you are too sweet............... :hug: ....it has been an unusually busy week.... :roll: ..this weekend I was away at a camping American Cancer "Relay for Life" walk........and it just seems it has been one thing after another...... :scratch: .......but thanks for missing us...... :D ....I'm not going anywhere as I still have a ways to go for goal................and besides..... :secret: ......I would miss everyone too much.....so I have only been able to grab a minute or two each day just to check in.. :( ...but hopefully once School is out the end of school activities and all will die down...........and I'll be back to a normal schedule...... :mrgreen: .....so thanks sweetie..........I miss you too!!!!!
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby doglover » June 7th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Oh Angelia - you are too kind! I am here too. It seems like after Jamaica my life switched to high gear. We are doing end of the year stuff too w/ school and I am swamped trying to get caught up at work. i read here daily, just don't always have time to post! Thanks for thinking of us. We're around!

I've nto heard from Rae and miss her terribly!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 8th, 2005, 4:51 am

I'm here too..........the first week of the month is always the hardest for me at work with check-in of all my offenders.......but this month check-in was split over two weeks so it's been insane. AND>.......while at work I'm actually having to WORK ;) a full day to get ready to be out for the month of July.......not to mention my parents come next Wed. from Texas and I'll be out a few days with them here. Oh my gosh it's absolutely INSANE at my house right now with all the preparations for vacation and then surgery :shock: But........I am reading and I'll be able to post more on the weekend and maybe more on Thursday. Friday I will be in the field alllllllllllll day long doing home contacts on my new parolees :| So.........thanks for noticing sweetie.........I'll be back!!

And I've been thinking about Rae and Dean too.......I miss them terribly.

Gotta run,
Hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 8th, 2005, 7:49 am

I feel better knowing that everyone is safe and sound. I told my hubby that if heaven forbib something happened to anyone on this forum- we may never know about it. I have informed him that in case of an emergency he is to come here and tell everyone! :D

You all have been so important in my success! Thanks.

Angelia :D
want2Bthin

Postby LilMsTexas » June 8th, 2005, 8:32 am

It's funny you mention that Angelia....I told Darren that he has to call Nancy after the surgery so she can post and let everyone know how I came out. Can you imagine if it was a week or more before you all heard from me after surgery? :shock:
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby DonicaB » June 8th, 2005, 9:51 am

Hi Angelia~~I'm here too. I cannot believe how busy I seem to be. I'm always so excited about having the summer off and think I will have so much time to just relax and kick back........YEAH RIGHT! I think I work harder, or should I say, run around way too much during the summer.

I try to come here everyday at least for a little while. Sometimes it seems like I only have a few minutes.

You have to understand something........I have teenage boys.......who talk on the phone as much as girls........the line is usually busy so I can't log on. I guess I may need to invest in a separate phone line.

I had a neat day yesterday. My sister, who lives in WI, is down visiting my other sister who lives just 45 miles from me. The three of us got a call from my mom's lifelong friend. We haven't seen her since our mom passed away. She wanted to have her girls and the three of us get together for lunch. It was wonderful visiting with a woman I haven't seen in over 10 years and visiting with my childhood friends, whom I hadn't seen in over 20 years. Just an all around neat day.

Today, I am on the go again and I will be for the rest of the week. My sister from WI and I are going to be doing some shopping in St. Louis tomorrow and Friday.

Next week should begin to slow down a little for me and I will try to post more often. I really need to get back to this forum and get things slowed down a little.

Just wanted you know I am still here. Thanks for thinking about me. I think about all of you every time I drink a shake or eat my oatmeal.

I too miss Rae and Dean. We need some of Dean's comedy back. I like to be funny but I need someone else to start it. I'm no good at starting it.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Mommy2girls » June 8th, 2005, 1:29 pm

I've been "off" the boards too just being BUSY. We were gone for Memorial Day weekend and I haven't had time to slow down since we got back.

I miss Rae and Dean too and I'm really curious as to how the "maintainers" are doing. Not to be a downer but I've decided it really doesn't matter how you lose the weight, it's the keeping it off that is HARD!!! I hope they are well and slim. They are definitely missed.

I'll try to be around more when school ends and my girls take good naps!
Sheila
Mommy2girls

Return to The Weight Room