What Do You Think?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

What Do You Think?

Postby heavnlykaramel » January 22nd, 2006, 7:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been on this forum for the last two weeks but this is my first post. (I'm very shy). Anyways maybe someone could help me. I ordered the sample last week because I was not sure that I would like the products. But then I thought "whatever I'm going do this plan regardless." So I ordered the 4 week variety pack on Friday. My question is should I start the program using the samples that came in the sample pack? Actually I already started today but the thing with the samples are that they are not geared towards one group. I had the chocolate shake for women's health today.(Even though I'm only 22). And then I had the vanilla shake for diabetics(Even though I'm not diabetic). Do you guys think I should continue using the samples that I received or should I just wait until my 4 week supply arrives? Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance!
heavnlykaramel
Newbie - #10 Club

Re: What Do You Think?

Postby BerkshireGrl » January 22nd, 2006, 8:06 pm

Hi there! :)

Hmm, sample packs have, what, 14 meals? and you started Sunday on them... and you ordered the 4-week box on Friday... and you live in RI? Well, if you have enough to get through the days to your delivery, I say stay on the samples :D

Since you are so close to MD, you might get your delivery Monday, so your 14 samples might last you :) (what the heck, might as well use 'em up, heh!)

And Welcome!! :D
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Sample Pack

Postby Jan » January 22nd, 2006, 8:38 pm

Hi there,
I am sooo happy for you!! You'll part with those extra pounds. The diabetic shake is fine for any of us. A little more protein -- a few less carbs. The women's health shake is fine tooo. Just make certain you are getting in 5 MF meal replacements every day. (Only one bar though) If you have enough product to do the five meal replacements each day for about 5 days or so you should be fine. It generally takes about 3 days or so for our products to arrive. But as BerkshireGrl said, since you live on the East coast they may arrive a bit earlier. The warehouse is pretty busy right now though so it may take the three days.
You've made a great decision. :D
I'll be looking for you
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby heavnlykaramel » January 23rd, 2006, 10:15 am

Thanks for the advice. I will keep using the samples. Hopefully my package will be here by Wednesday. It snowed this morning so it might have been delayed.
heavnlykaramel
Newbie - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.