What to do...........?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby dlr2424 » June 25th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Patti......... :wave: ......WELCOME...........and I am so happy you have joined us and have decided to use Medifast as your choice of plan...... :yes: .......I too have tried most every diet known to mankind and with the money I have wasted in the past 30 years I believe I could have purchased beach front property.......... :roll: ...........but that is in the past and when a girl at work had started Optifast at a local hospital for about $2500.00 (w/out product I believe) I actually gave them a call. They could not get me in for two months and like always I want to start yesterday.... :huh: ..so I researched and found Medifast....... :D ......loved that I could order online with no medical people and middlemen ($$$$) involved and came across this forum..... :bouncie: .....Which NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO!!!!!!!!!!.........the support is AMAZING..... :yeah: ....from the top all the way to the members..... :yes: ....I started Feb. 9th..........and have LOVED every bit of the journey........ :yes: ......I feel the food is WONDERFUL and never want to give it up..... :bib: ......this is THE ONLY weight loss plan that has given me excellant....consistent results.....and the nutritional value is great.... :clap: .........click on the Diabetes forum and you'll hear alot from Christi....... :D .....(our MF cheerleader.....)....she has had unbelievable results..........so bottom line... :coach: ..STAY OPTOMISTIC (best way to be) Follow the plan and you will see yourself shedding those unwanted...unhealthy pounds..... :yay: ...and we will all be here cheering you on every step of the way......................... :cheerleader: ....my prayers for your strength on this journey.......... :angel:
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 25th, 2005, 3:06 pm

Hi Pati,
Replied your email. Holler if you don't get it.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Come on in.