What have I been doing?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

What have I been doing?

Postby tammyc » March 4th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Hello to all,

I have been unable to discipline myself lately. For over a week, I have been off medifast. I dont have any good reason, just a bunch of excuses. I am rededicating to the medifast plan tonight. The good news if that I havent gained, but I also havent lost anything :x I am really proud to read of how well everyone has done lately. Time for me to get serious again. I am so angry with myself. I plan to take this anger and change it into perseverance. So back to square one. Thanks for listening.

Tammy
tammyc
Regular Member - #90 Club

Postby falisamarie » March 4th, 2006, 9:25 pm

Tammy
You have such a great attitude! You can do this and we are all here to support you in your journey. Sometimes when we slip it is hard to get back up but you are determined. Don't beat yourself up over this just learn from it and go on.

We welcome you back with open arms

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby DogMa » March 4th, 2006, 9:48 pm

Tammy, you've taken the first step by coming back here. Use this as a chance to learn about yourself and try to figure out WHY you went off so you can keep it from happening again. Think of things you can do the next time you're tempted, whether it's coming here for support, or calling a friend or relative, or finding something to distract you ... whatever.

You can do this, and we're all here to support you. And welcome back from the dark side to the "light."
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Hiya Tammy

Postby Ginabobina1969 » March 5th, 2006, 11:23 am

We're gonna send out the mf Image and get them to throw a Image across any off plan foods and help you to get your motivation back and be like spongebob squarepants You will be singing Image instead of feeling like Image. ;)

We Believe in you now its time for you to Image

So drink your water Imageuntil you feel like your Image and get your rest Image and hang on tight this roller coaster is about to head dowwwwnnnnnn! ;)

You can do it! We will help all we can!Image

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby 2BHealthy » March 5th, 2006, 7:21 pm

Hi Tammy,

Just get back on track now and don't look back! You can do it! Almost all of us have setbacks but we have to push through. Good news is you are back with a great attitude! :D
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby cydj21 » March 5th, 2006, 7:31 pm

You can do it, Tammy! :mrgreen: Don't get frustrated with yourself, just start a new day and learn from your mistakes, don't let them define you. :mrgreen: Good luck with your rededication, I know you will be a success.
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Thanks to everyone!

Postby tammyc » March 5th, 2006, 9:23 pm

I think I will need to lean on everyone much more at first. I always fail when I am alone. I need to search deep and look why I am failing.
I am usually looking for comfort in the wrong places( the refrigerator). I think life overwhelms me at times so I look to food to soothe me. I feel like just tossing my day runner out, unfortunately I would only become more overwhelmed. I will put my trust in all of you and in my faith. That should help. Soooooo....I will drown myself(drinking of course) in water tomorrow and say a little prayer for all of us.

Good night to all my soon to be thin friends.

Tammy
tammyc
Regular Member - #90 Club

Postby Lizabette » March 5th, 2006, 9:39 pm

GOOD GIRL, TAMMY!

You are not alone! Believe us when we say we are with you all the way!

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.