What could have been and what will be

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

What could have been and what will be

Postby mytime » September 13th, 2005, 8:52 pm

Oh how I hate that I am so weak. My parents are in Europe visiting the Vatican and I really just want to talk to my mom. At this point everyone knows like each of you I have a totally crazy schedule - 3 jobs two kids one spouse. Anyway one of my jobs offered me FT at a GREAT salary. It would have CHANGED MY LIFE totally. I had to get out of a scholarship program to do it but they were going to cover it. I got the program to say yes I could leave and today they said they want me to do more hours just not FT and of course bye bye money :x . There are just not more hours in the day. It is better for my kids this way and I know I need to trust God's plan for me but I feel sick. I stayed on plan yes I did, but it was hard and I just am feeling sorry for myself :( . So many things to be grateful for and well just boo hoo. I know life will not be perfect when I am thin. I know this is not a rejection of me it is a business decision. But wow I wanted things to SIMPLIFY and now I must accept that I am exacly where I am and have myself to thank. Oh well - all of the things that matter are fine - my husband our children our home my family and my MF what else can a person ask for really - except sleep. FOOD WILL NOT CHANGE WHAT I FEEL NOR WILL IT CHANGE THE OUTCOME - just needed to read that for myself. Thanks for the ear keep shakin, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » September 14th, 2005, 6:41 pm

ok........clearly I am missing something.......but I've read your post 4 TIMES NOW and I can't find where you are "weak" :scratch:

Do you think wanting to talk to your Mom makes you weak? Good grief I talk to my mom every single day of my life on the way to work on my cell phone from VA to TX..and if I don't call she emails me to make sure I am at work :shock:

Do you think being disappointed about a great opportunity being SHOVED IN YOUR FACE and then having someone shove your finger down your throat so you will THROW IT UP :eck: the next day makes you weak?? That just makes me MAD :x

Maybe staying on your program despite the disappointment and sadness and aggravation made you weak??

Maybe finding all the good things that are going on in your life and realizing that it just wasn't meant to be right now makes you weak??

I don't know.........maybe I need more sleep.......I'm just not seeing all this weakness. What I see is a woman who had her emotions played with and got jerked around. What I see is a woman who realized a chocolate sundae wasn't going to give that job opportunity back. What I see is a SUCCESS!!! Call me silly..........I just don't see weak ;)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby mytime » September 14th, 2005, 7:02 pm

Two million and one thanks. And I mean it. You are so right. I did not see the jerked around part until you typed it. Thanks little Ms. I have spent 37 years being the ultimate people pleaser. Without my foodie ways having to cope with life is taking lots and I am learning to 1. ask for help and 2. share my feelings - both totally new but totally worth it. Ask my DH he has heard more about my feelings in the last 3 months than the last 12 years. I think sometimes I just think it is a lot to ask of the site. People have real problems and well this is not a big deal. But you are rigth to me it is a big deal. Thanks again Mytime
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime

Postby Nancy » September 14th, 2005, 10:41 pm

:shock: Huh?

What's this? :huh:

I think you are an amazing woman, MyTime.

I am not making this up.

You have THREE Jobs?

You are a daughter, a wife, a Mom, a friend and a terrific MakeMeThinner Forum Friend...

:secret: Who do you think you are?

:shades: Surely you must have strings tied under your thinnin' chin and a cape dangling down your back with a big golden capital 's' embroidered on the cape that stands for Super Sistah...

Lemme tell ya, if what happened to you happened to me, I'dda crawled back under the blankies and stayed under there for a few days - my feelings would have been damaged and I would need restraints to keep me from :whip: harming others...

People have real problems and well this is not a big deal. But you are right to me it is a big deal.

This IS a big deal - it is YOUR big deal. Our feelings need to be acknowledged and then when we are ready, we can move on from them and get on to the next big event but right now, this is your current skanky situation. You handled it maturely and you came to the right place instead of going to the cupboards. I am proud of you, MyTime!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby mytime » September 15th, 2005, 10:10 pm

Thank you Nancy, you make me :cry: you are so supportive. I have moved on to angry today which is always more helpful to me. I also want to thank you for the blessing this site and its members have been in my life and I mean it. I know now I never in a million years could have done any of this alone and the very best part is that thanks to your wisdom and perseverance I don't have to. I can only imagine the joy you get from watching everyone do so well and knowing you created this opportunity. I hope you are as blessed as you make us feel and feel certain that you that you are. Building my nest one stick at a time, Mytime. PS my cape is in the laundry but I am dragging it out tomorrow. :mrgreen:
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime

Postby Nancy » September 15th, 2005, 10:24 pm

:yes: Whew!

I am :boing: happy to hear that you survived and so did your co-workers and :hammerhead: boss/bossette...

:lightsword: Life is HARD!!! :brickwall:

You avoided the cupboards and the refer! You are a winner! :trophy:

:hatch: Little by little...

I cannot wait until you slip under the doorway into ONEderland!

We are waiting for you with ketosis breath!!!
:felix:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby mytime » September 16th, 2005, 8:20 pm

Thanks Nancy - you and me both !!! Onederland and everyone still breathing is a miracle ! Here's to one something ! Mytime
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime

Return to The Weight Room