Well, here's goes nuthin

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Well, here's goes nuthin

Postby Tubby_won_Kanobie » June 8th, 2005, 5:51 am

Well folks,

I got my products, and have chosen today to start my quest for better health. I hope to be one of you guys some day with an "Add me to the ___ pound club" message in the future.

Peace,

Tubby won Kanobie

Start Date: 8-June-2005
Start Weight: 374 #
Goal: 250 # (for now)
Tubby_won_Kanobie

Postby martha » June 8th, 2005, 6:58 am

Tubby_won_Kanobie---
Welcome!!!! :D :D so glad you decided to join our group..You will be in the add me to the # club before you know it.. MF is a really great program to be on.. I have tried all the rest and like it the best.. This forum is the best support I have ever been a pleasure of being involved with.. they are all sooo nice and encouraging and just knowing they are here day and night for you means alot.. they are honest when you ask a question and that counts for a lot with me.. Congratulations on taking the 1st step to improve your health.. the first 3 days are the roughest but after that its easy(for me that is)-- you can do this and will exceed--Have a blessed Day--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby dlr2424 » June 8th, 2005, 7:31 am

Martha...... :mrgreen: ......love the snowmen...."Melting the fat away"..........AWESOME

Kanobie..... :angel: .......i'll be praying for you for much success on this journey..... :clap: .....my best to you for an improved life!!!!!!!!.......... with compliance you will be joining all the clubs you set goals for......... :yay: ............here's to you................ :cheers:
donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 8th, 2005, 7:45 am

Kanobie-

I hope today goes great for you! In a few days you will feel terrific! Let us know how things are going.

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » June 8th, 2005, 1:20 pm

Kanobie! How is it going so far? My husband decided to MF with me for a week to "test" it and see if he could do it longer. He started yesterday and today is day 2 for him.

Good luck and you have definitely found the right place for support! :goteam:

Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to The Weight Room