Well, here I am again!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Well, here I am again!

Postby DonicaB » October 12th, 2005, 8:42 am

I was determined to not come back to this forum until I lost the weight I gained back from my summer of running around and eating. I thought once school started I could get back to a routine, but so far I have not been able to do that. I have been asking myself........"Self, what are you doing wrong?" Then I realize the part of the success equation that was missing was you guys.

I didn't want to come back because I didn't want to face you guys. It started out with just 5 lbs regained but that has grown to 15 LBS. So Unca I guess I should be put back in the 10# club.

I really don't want to gain it all back and I am really angry :x with myself because I would have been at goal or near it if I have just stuck to it.

It is obvious I have many new names to learn. Be patient, it may take me a while.

Good to see some names that I recognize also. And might I say some of you are doing quite well. Congratulations. :whoohoo:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby ljm498 » October 12th, 2005, 9:13 am

Donica, welcome back! You know we are always here for you! You'll have those 15lbs gone in no time and you will be on your way to your goal. I agree that coming to these forums is really important for support and encouragement. We are never going to judge you at all. Trust me, I think we have all been where you are now. None of this is easy and you have fought your way back. So that's GREAT! You're on your way!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby dlr2424 » October 12th, 2005, 2:47 pm

I and all my little emoticon friends are so excited your back....... :yes: .......we thought we would do the HAPPY DANCE:

:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:
:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

:whoohoo: :yourock: :goofyjump: :ukulele: :bouncie: :hug:

I have been waiting for your return so I can cross the finish line with you............lol....lol...(that's my reason for no weight loss recently..... :rollrolleyes: .....yeah right)

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » October 12th, 2005, 8:29 pm

Donica ~

Get ready to race into the 20 Pound Club, my thinnin' Friend! We'll be waiting for you.

We've missed you. This is the best place to be!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » October 13th, 2005, 6:12 am

welcome back sugar britches :D There are several of us that have been kind of floating around for a bit and trying to get back on track.....so come on in and join up with the rest of us. Instead of feeling bad about myself for not being 100% on program, I have tried to congratulate myself for "fighting the good fight" right now and not letting myself get out of control. Maintaining is better than gaining, but losing is even BETTER!! Right now with all my emotions going crazy, and my stress level at an all time high, I am just putting one foot in front of the other every day that I get out of bed.

I'm glad you're back....we'll win this battle together!!

Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » October 13th, 2005, 8:11 am

:shock: Sugar Britches? :lol:

Love it! :roflmao:

You southern ladies have the sweetest pet names and the cutest sayings!

Around here I get endearing names like, Turbo Lips...
:pigsfly:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby DonicaB » October 13th, 2005, 10:23 am

It is sooo good to hear from all you Puddin' Pies! Medifast Puddin, that is. I can't believe I wasted 3 months. :dohdoh:

I guess what's done is done, and I must move on. And if I am going to move on, I'm going to move to Thinnieville. :ukulele:
DonicaB :bananadance:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby KeleeGrl » October 13th, 2005, 11:22 am

That's right DonicaB and I aren't wasting anymore time...no more brick walls! :wallwall: :brickwall:....We'll be shakin :toast: our way to thinville!!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby suzyq » October 15th, 2005, 10:04 am

Welcome back Donica and Kellee! It is nice to see some of the familiar faces around the forum -- Christi and Donna too! I too have been "tasting" a bit too much and am stuck on the scales - I am determined to get back on track! So after a birthday binge yesterday, I am back on plan today! I will watch your progress eagerly!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » October 15th, 2005, 10:51 am

Uh, oh! Those :candle: birthdays can be :twisted: killer in more than one way - the waistline and the eye area! I have one sneaking up on me this week - no cake for me as we will be packing for a trip to Baltimore the next day. I told Terry that I'd rather have a cute little leopardy camisole to wear than a piece of cake to wear for weeks on my hips...now if only I can figure out how to lose my eye crinkles, birthdays would be a lot more fun! :mrgreen:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.