Welcome Big Ron!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Hyperion » December 20th, 2005, 11:24 am

Yup,

Vicky is right!

Don't leave this forum anytime soon, because I'm the only guy and I'll feel lonely without you (don't take that too much literal please :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

Welcome to the group!
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby big ron » December 20th, 2005, 9:29 pm

vicky- thanks for the warm welcome. I really enjoy this group.To tell you the truth I am not a chat room type person,I never found that as anything that would interest me. The fact is this forum is a great alternative to "group". I do extensive travel for work and cannot even think of that. My most successful weightloss was with MF with a great doctor who had weekly group. That was inspirational,supportive and motivational. When I moved I didnt have the support and soon lost focus. I hope that I can contribute as much as I will be taking from this group. Whats cool about this is we are all real, need support and are sincere and I am excited. :thumbup:

Hype I hope you plan on staying on the forum after you hit goal as you are a really possitive force in this and are inspirational to all of us. The battle continues after you hit goal. Also I promise not to call you cute ha ha :roflmao:
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Hyperion » December 21st, 2005, 6:18 am

big ron - When I reach maintenance, you can be sure that I'll stay on the forum. I can't promise I will stay here for a lifetime, but I plan on helping others for a good while :D :D
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

Postby Nancy » December 21st, 2005, 9:08 am

It is really good to have men post - we have many male clients but for some reason they do not always feel comfy enough to post but they do confide in me and tell me that they read the Forum often.

It is always good to get other people's perspectives - we all vary in terms of our ages, hobbies, interests and cultural backgrounds and yet we share some of the same problems with foods. As we talk about them we learn how to deal with our personal foody issues appropriately and we can be of benefit to others. Big Ron and Hyperion, we are pleased that you’ve joined us and we value your input.

Big Ron it can be difficult to deal with meals when traveling as you are well aware – I suspect that in some ways, Medifasting can be a relief to you – you save $ - Medifast meals cost a LOT less than wining and dining in a fancy-schmancy restaurant, it is safer physically Medifasting because we avoid late night forays down the hallway to the vending machines – you’re less likely to get locked out of your hotel room or conked on the noodle by some wacky hall-lurker! No hanging out in the bars late at night – unless it is a water bar or the gym/swimming pool and Medifasters are most likely more productive – we get a lot more done when we don’t have a carby overload and zonk out over our computer keyboard or in front of the mesmerizing teevee!

Welcome aboard, Dude!
:mrgreen:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.