Week 10

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Week 10

Postby ToyDiva » May 2nd, 2006, 7:38 am

Hi All,

First, I want to let you know that I see people struggling this week and my heart goes out to you. Emotional eating is the worst and I know the roller coaster ride you've all been on can be very tough. Hang in there. It's another hurdle to overcome, but you can do it. Think about how good it feels to slide into smaller jeans, shop in stores you haven't in years and just how easy it is to walk!

I'm channeling good thoughts to all of you!

So today was week 10 weigh in for myself and hubbie. I had set a goal for myself for 199 by this Friday when I will see my old roommates and friends, but I don't think that will happen. I lost 3 pounds for a total of 38.8 pounds gone! I am very happy about the loss, I just had a few very slow losing weeks, so I set myself up thinking it would be no problem to hit my goal by Friday. My dear hubbie lost 7 pounds for a total of 67.8 pounds gone! Our friends haven't seen us since we started MF and we deliberately didn't tell anyone because we knew we were all getting together. I can't wait to see the expression on their faces when they see us!

STAY STRONG!
Started 02/21/6

ToyDiva
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Tiolazz » May 2nd, 2006, 7:45 am

I bet it will be great to see the looks on their faces. I am going home this coming weekend, and haven't told any of my friends about my new eating plan either, while I haven't lost near enough weight, it will be interesting to see if they notice any difference at all.

My husband says he can see it, but we will see... Hopefully by Friday I will be under 200 for the first time in 8 years.... Praying for it.....

Have a great time, you are doing so well you should be proud....

Terri

Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » May 2nd, 2006, 7:45 am

Toy, you are WONDERFUL!!!!! Thanks for this uplifting post! Congratz on your wonderful weight loss. I'm sure you look FAB-U!!!! Post a pic or two please :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » May 2nd, 2006, 9:00 am

I tried to respond earlier but for some reason it wouldn't post. I am trying again.

Toy - you will have to let us know their reactions. It was a real encouragement when my family saw me at Easter and they hadn't seen me since Christmas - I was 40 pounds lighter and it was GREAT!!

Woo Hoo for you!!!!
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Ho

Postby dede4wd » May 2nd, 2006, 9:23 am

Thanks for the story ToyDiva! What GREAT weigh loss you and your DH have experienced! You're going to bowl them over! They'll probably walk right past you! This is gonna be GREAT! Keep us informed! Congrats on your 10-week totals, that's AWESOME!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » May 2nd, 2006, 3:47 pm

Your week 10 results are fantastic! Keep up the great work!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nicki » May 2nd, 2006, 7:16 pm

Thanks for your wonderful words of encouragement. You guys are doing so great .... superb!!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby falisamarie » May 3rd, 2006, 6:11 am

You are both doing great!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club