Week 11 & New Club!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Week 11 & New Club!!

Postby ToyDiva » May 9th, 2006, 12:15 pm

Hi All,

Well, hubbie and I had our first cheat. We had dinner this past Friday night with my old roommates and hubbies. Everyone was amazed at the weight loss and were very encouraging. I am still getting emails telling me how happy they are for us and the positive changes we've made. Dinner went well. We ate at a Vietnamese/Japanese restaurant. I had a small bowl of shrimp hot and sour soup and so did hubbie. I only ate the broth and shrimp. Then I had a small piece (about 2 inches) of a Vietnamese spring roll. YUMMY but not on plan! Hubbie had one boneless spear rib. He got broiled sirloin for dinner and I got steamed chilean sea bass. I had never had that and it was very good. We split a plate of steamed broccoli and mushrooms. Then we went to the sea wall and talked for awhile. We then went to an outdoor bar and sat down. Well, that's when the deliberate cheat happened. It's May 5th - Cinco de Mayo -and we decided to go for it. Corona Light with a Lime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just one and it tasted GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how we were punished for cheating? We both woke up with hangovers! Can you believe it?! I'm not much of a drinker, but one beer hangovers with a 23 month old and a 3 1/2 year old is not fun! I guess I learned why I need to stay on plan.

Well, after my long winded story, here's the stats:

I lost 2.8 pounds for a total of 41.6 pounds gone!
Hubbie lost 2.6 pounds for a total of 70.4 pounds gone!

Have a great week all!
Started 02/21/6

ToyDiva
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 9th, 2006, 1:45 pm

Sorry about the headache, VERY HAPPY about the 40lb club! So glad you had fun with everyone you knew throwing all the compliments at you. I'm so thrilled fo you! Corona...bad! 40# club GOOD!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sheila » May 9th, 2006, 1:52 pm

You are doing great, regardless if you cheated or not. One cheat every now and then is not that bad. You and hubby are both doing great! Hopefully by the end of the week, I will be in the 40 club with you and DeDe!
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Congrats!!

Postby Ginabobina1969 » May 9th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Your both doing great!!! Congratulations! I think despite having those cheat items, you could have done much worse and should still be proud of yourselves!!! Your doing great and getting right back down to business is KEY!!! Keep up the great work!

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Ct. Yankee » May 9th, 2006, 6:17 pm

ToyDiva, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR HUBBY!!!! You both have done so well thus far--Be proud!! I can only hope to do as well!!! :?

Joan
Ct. Yankee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » May 10th, 2006, 5:43 am

ToyDiva ~ Congrats on you and your hubbies weight loss so far. Your cheat could've been far worse than it was so pick up and move on. BTW, this is precisely why I do the complete plan. I can rationalize food into any place, time, or situation so I need the structure. While I'm losing very well now, I am concerned about transition.

Best of luck!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room