OY VEY!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

OY VEY!

Postby Signladytf » May 17th, 2005, 7:56 pm

I'm on DAY 5 of the program...a little weak and foggy :bricks: (I work non-stop, so my body is getting adjusted) but the headaches have subsided. YAYY! :yes: I didn't have to use ibuprofen once today.

The OY VEY! part of this is that my boss decided to have South Beach meals offered in our cafeteria as an option for a healthier lifestyle. Good for them. I sat back and watched everyone go through their withdrawals. The whole administrative office was suffering from brain fog, fatigue, headaches, and just pure anger :twisted: from the withdrawal of carbs and sugar.

I know that it is evil :muahaha: of me, but I kinda got a little excited to see that I was coming out of that phase...now, if I could just get over the staying in the bathroom so long! :oops:
Tammy
402/337/125
(-65!)
Restarted 8/27/2007

Signladytf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DonicaB » May 18th, 2005, 8:51 am

I am right there with you on the bathroom thing. I have exactly 3 minutes between classes. I literally have to run to the bathroom.. :runner: ....do my duty........and then run :runner: back to class. Sometimes during class I just cannot hold it and I have to go to the hallway and see if I can nab another teacher to watch my room. Only 2 1/2 days of school left so I will be able to tinkle whenever I want. :yippee:

You definitely should begin to feel more energetic soon. I know the first week for me was a little difficult, but now I feel great.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Bonnie » May 18th, 2005, 11:23 am

At least those trips to the restroom give you a little exercise...... :runner:

How about in the middle of the night when you wake up just because you have a tinkle attack :roll: .....As much as I hate waking up :x ....I always lose big time in the morning... :lol: :lol:

Whenever I am foggy inbetween the MF shakes I make myself one of those Fast Soup broths. It clears my mine and satisfys me. They are wonderful...not to mention you can have up to two a day and they are not part of the 5 MF meals......
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » May 19th, 2005, 4:12 pm

Sorry, just had to :lol: here. I went to a mall a few weeks ago, and every bathroom entrance had a sign posted saying "YOU AGAIN?" :?

Turns out it was an advertisement for something called LIFEBEYONDTHEBATHROOM and of course had a .com attached to it. The back of every stall had stuff from them saying if you go more than 8 times a day then talk to your doctor.

I was like guess they don't drink a lot of water. :roll:

YAY, Donica, almost done with school and you can potty as you please!
:D

Sheila
5 weeks = -18lbs
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 19th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Mommy2girls wrote:YAY, Donica, almost done with school and you can potty as you please!
:D
Sheila

Sheila...............love that quote..... :D .........you can potty as you please............. :yay: .................And for those that misinterpet things .....it is POTTY...............(as in pee...tinkle...etc)...............NOT PARTY.......:no: ..........(as in eat & drink) ....... :dunno: ......just wanted to clarify
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 20th, 2005, 3:02 pm

Yeah, as of today I can officially tinkle when I want......well........at least until August. ;)

They always say the best part of teaching is June, July and August. :mrgreen:

Honestly though, there are many better things about teaching that I can think of. I actually almost teared up today as the kids were leaving the building. Notice I said.....almost. :grin:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby fatBgone » May 20th, 2005, 8:55 pm

Donica,
Our schools here in Austin have Wednesday as our last day. I always get emotional on the last day of school. I was a preschool teacher for a few years before I had my last lil critter and I just about lost it every year at the end. I imagine with older kids, you can kinda look forward to that last day, but with bittersweet feelings. I hope you enjoy your summer - and glad you can potty as you please now!!
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby LilMsTexas » May 21st, 2005, 2:25 am

You could teach here on the coast and enjoy school until JUNE 17th!!! :?
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Return to Come on in.