Vancouver, WA Medifast Group?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Vancouver, WA Medifast Group?

Postby Diet Diva » May 29th, 2005, 11:43 am

Good morning fellow Medifasters,

Quite some time ago I thought I read a post that mentioned a live (in person) Medifast meeting group in the Vancouver, WA area? Is there such a group? If not, do you know of any in-person Medifast groups that meet in the Portland, OR metro area--or anywhere in the Pacific NorthWest? I am intereted in finding out more.

And...are there ever Medifast events, conferences and such that anyone (just a regular Medifast fan, not a health advisor) can attend, just to learn more, and have fun? Just wondering...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day and thanks for the support.

Diet Diva :) :) :)
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 29th, 2005, 1:46 pm

Not to sure about actual events, but we're planning a MMT forum get together in the MEDIFASTERS UNITE topic ;)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » May 29th, 2005, 7:11 pm

Dear Diet Diva ~

Terry and I hosted meetings here in Vancouver twice a month for a long time and due to time constraints no longer do so.

I spoke weekly near the Clackamas Town Center for over a year. The meeting then moved to Tualatin. It was about a 75 minute commute for us from The Couve due to rush hour traffic. Meetings were then held in Portland and we did attend them for a while.

We usually have quarterly meetings in the Portland area and of course we always attend them. The meetings are open to the public. I'll let you know when I have the date for our July gathering.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Diet Diva » May 29th, 2005, 8:10 pm

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the info--I really appreciate it. I will look forward to hearing from you about the dates/meetings and such. I just think it would be a lot of fun to actually hook up with some other fellow Medifasters.

I do have a couple of local friends that are doing Medifast, but it's always great to find others, right?

Thanks again,

Have a good night.
Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby Nancy » May 30th, 2005, 12:40 pm

Diet Diva ~

Personally I LOVE to meet fellow losers - it is an encouragement to me plus it helps to keep me honest with my weight. When I know that I will be meeting people that know me or know of my success, then I must always be wise with what I eat.

It wouldn't do me much good to be a chubbette punkin' bod and meet clients or potential clients now would it? I must therefore always be sassy and at an appropriate weight.

I saw my sponsor yesterday and he hugged me and said I looked amazing. He is on the program...

I will look forward to meeting you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.