My update--finally got on the scale!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

My update--finally got on the scale!

Postby armeewyf » July 28th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Well, this morning, even though my monthly friend is here I just couldn't take it anymore and got on the scale...I think I have posted probably more than once I have "scale issues"...I either avoid it or obsess over it.

Anyway, I didn't get weighed after my month off with the trips to Mexico and Florida. I just started right back on MF July 11...ok, I lost whatever I gained (which I am guestimating to be 8-10 lbs easy...) plus another 6. That brings me to a total of 36 lbs lost...I am sooooooo pleased. I have been a very good, complaint girl since July 11.

My next "mini-goal" is to lose 15 more by the end of August. My husband will be out of town so it should be a little easier at least that 2 weeks of the month.

I can really tell the difference in my clothes, my face and my energy. We live at the bottom of a slight hill which usually winded me to walk up. I was on a mission yesterday to get up to my neighbors (at the top of the hill) as fast as possible and I am glad to say that I did so with ease.... ;)

Look out 40# club...and when I get there, it will only be for a BRIEF VISIT! :D

Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby martha » July 28th, 2005, 5:49 pm

LEE ANN---

Congratulations on getting on the scale again..I know how hard it can be to do this when you have stayed off for so long.. You are on a roll.. keep up the good work and you will be melting away before our very eyes.. here's to seeing less of you next week at weigh in :mrgreen: --Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room