Trying Again

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Trying Again

Postby ochiatl » October 28th, 2005, 9:54 pm

I am trying Medifast again. It worked great the first time so I know it will work this time. The first time, I just wanted to see what it was like and I ordered only a two week supply. I was loving it but I didnt have the extra funds to re-order when the 2 weeks was up. That was 4 months ago. If I had planned accordingly, I would have reached my goal by now. This time I knew what I had to do and I ordered a 4 week supply and have set aside the funds for the next 4 weeks. :D

I gained 68 lbs with my first child and just when I started losing the weight, by using Adipex, I was pregnant again. So I gained the 20 lbs lost back and added more. I have to lose at least 60 to be at 140lbs, which would be great again!!!! I hope that I can do this right. :? I am only 5'4" so 200 lbs is not very comfortable. I will never use prescription medication for weight loss again! It was a mistake and it was not good for me. I had actuallly begged my doctor for it. She's happy that I am using Medifast. :D

Good luck to all those beginning and wish me luck to! :goteam:
One day at a time!

ochiatl

Postby Guest » October 29th, 2005, 5:35 am

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Hi ochiatl

So happy to have you here!!!!! First of all.... you said in your post that you were going to "try" it again. Let me tell you what I tell my children at school..... Don't "try" it......... DO IT... :lightbeam: :lightbeam: When you say you are going to "try" you give yourself room to fail!! :brickwall: I think you were extremely SMART to buy a months supply of Medifeast. You have invested the money.... can't get it back.... just DO IT~!~

I am in the same boat weight wise as you... :stroll: you are so right...it is not very comfortable. I want to bend over and pick something up without thinking about it.... ya know????? Wanna throw out the elastic pants....I wanna tuck in. I ain't into Leather like our precious :leopard: Nancy is... but maybe if I, too, were a size 4 I would be....who knows~~~

Good luck.... :puter: come back to the forum often....make water :water: your best friend.......read every post that Nancy writes.... Join the Christmas Challenge!! :christmasbar:

We really are going to do this!!!! :goteam:

Return to Come on in.