TRICKED MYSELF

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby wildtrk » May 1st, 2006, 1:02 pm

Tiolazz wrote:

Miss Anne,

I quit drinking about a month before I started M/F, and I can tell you, after going out with my friends, spending a weekend with my brother and sil, I learned one very important thing.....

Drinking makes you stupid... LOL

I was embarrassed for the people around me that were drinking cause as the time went on, whether it was afternoon drinking, or nightclub drinking, they just got more juvenile and stupider with every drink...

That alone will help you to re-evaluate the fun of alcohol.... at least it did me...

When I am in maintenance, I may have a small glass of wine every now and then with dinner, (I am married to a Real Italian, from Rome), but I will never allow myself to look that foolish and stupid in public again...

try it once, party with your friends without the alcohol, wait till you see what the rest of the world see's... it is an eye opener...

Terri

I will second that....it is nice to remember everything that you did the night before.
327/247/199
MF Start Date 4/14/06
10# - 4/26 40# - 5/25 70# - 7/27
20# - 5/04 50# - 6/18 80# - 8/31
30# - 5/15 60# - 7/1

New Start Date 1/22/10
Starting weight 355/345/199
10# - 2/2/10

"How long does getting thin take?" Pooh asked anxiously.
wildtrk
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby MISSANNE » May 1st, 2006, 2:36 pm

Well, it's 2:30 and I'm STARVING! I made it past everyone here at the office going to Chipotle (one of my favorites) for lunch. I'm going to go ahead and drink another shake even though I have another 45min-1hr. I figure its better than going to the vending machine.

Thank you all sooooooo much!

:goteam:
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby Arklahoma » May 2nd, 2006, 2:59 am

Missanne ~ I'm so proud of you for stepping up to the plate and admitting that you've been off-plan. Seems liquid courage is no longer needed b/c you have plenty in your system. You've got the right attitude and you WILL do this!!!

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room