This to Shall Pass

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Dean0408 » May 6th, 2005, 12:58 pm

Yep, I woulda said something about the "wine" if Rae hadn't of caught it first.

D........here is the "h" you forgot. You can use it if you ever need to spell that word again.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 6th, 2005, 2:43 pm

............... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ........roll on the floor......... :roll: .....pee my pants....... :oops: .....oh wait..... :hmmm: ..... now that i've just peed (?) my pants maybe that pound is gone...lol.... ;) ...thanks guys for all the encouragement.... :hug: .....I can ALWAYS count on you..... :yes: .....like I said........the intellectual side knew that info....... :dooh: ......but the emotional side needed to vent....... :x .......
And DEAN...........I have to credit the compliancy to first....GOD... :angel: ....and secondly.... :twisted: ....to the obsessive side of me (a little O.C.D)........and as far as the emoticons..... :huh: ....that's just the child within me visibly displaying my emotions........ :bouncie: .....
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 6th, 2005, 3:14 pm

You pee your pants a LOT Donna.......lol

and.........speaking of GOD........have you gone to "The Elevator" and checked out the latest "Diet Humor"?

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room