The weekend update

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

The weekend update

Postby 2BHealthy » February 19th, 2006, 10:37 am

Hi everybody,
Just wanted to let you know I made it through yesterday just fine. I was a little hungry during the day but I did NOT touch the cake I made. I went to my cousins big 50th birthday celebration last night. There was sooooooo much food. Oh my goodness, I was a little tempted by the fried chicken as my hubby was eating it but I just sat next to him drinking my diet pepsi and eating my s'mores bar. Which by the way was very yummy IMO. It definitely was head hunger not tummy hunger. I did eat 2 very tiny celery sticks and the crunch felt good. Sometimes I feel my breath is a little icky on this diet and I don't want to eat SF mints all the time so the celery was a little "refreshing". So now hubby said he felt guilty eating in front of me. :? He's been trying to decide how to lose his last 60lbs and has decided to do MF. I don't know how we will afford it :shock: We still have 3 kids to feed but hopefully we will find the money somewhere. Anyway, that's an update and I hope everyone is doing FABULOUS today!!
By the way, my ticker is all screwy, I have to learn how to work that thing! :roll:
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 19th, 2006, 10:49 am

Lucky you to have such a supportive hubby who is now going to walk along beside you doing the same thing :stroll:

We wish that we could afford for my hubby to do this with me but we are financially strapped and he said he would rather me benefit from it and when better times hit he will start.

You did a great job yesterday by the way!!

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » February 19th, 2006, 11:39 am

Honestly Lisa this will be so tough for us money wise but we are going to give it a shot. :(
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

YAY!!

Postby Ginabobina1969 » February 19th, 2006, 11:43 am

You did great!! We are SO proud of you!
My hubby is feeling guilty about eating in front of me too...like umm honey I just cooked the meal for you..I put it on the plate for you and now your worried about eating it in front of me??? :| :lol: silly man!

I really hope to inspire him to go on this too...he is 5'5 and 270 something..but he is diabetic, and on oral meds for that, plus blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds, glaucoma meds. He is also just not ready to make this committment.

I myself, am a little stressed about how we're going to afford this program long term for even just me. But, He has offered to work overtime at work(God, I love that man) to pay for it..and I am even thinking about getting a part-time job JUST to pay for medifast..lol It's worth it!

Your doing GREAT!
Hugs,
Gina

I would rather be occasionally miserable and sticking to plan, till I reach my goal Then miserable all the time, cause I cheated, and never reach my goal!!! :D

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room