thanks

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

thanks

Postby rayray » August 9th, 2006, 5:46 pm

Hey ya'll I just wanted to say thank you for the comments and the words of inspiration! It is almost 9pm here in florida and I have made it all day without cheating and one supplement to go. I almost forgot what these first days felt like when you are getting back into the medizone! Its enough to fight these cravings to not want to cheat again! But I feel good and I am feeling pretty proud right now!!! I had an NSV tonight at the gym. I was doing my usual 3 miles on the treadmil, and i was able to finally do them in under 50 min. After I got done I was already feeling good. But then one of the regular trainers that is there came up to me and said he has noticed me there more and has seen what a difference i've made in my weight loss journey. I was so schocked! I havent had a complete stranger come up to me yet and tell me they notice a difference in me. It was such a great feeling. He is probably the friendliest trainer there. After we sell the house (hopefully before kyle leaves) I am considering paying to work with him so I can see some better results toning wise for when i get to go to Texas and see my husband graduate from Basic! But anytime I felt a craving coming on I just hopped on here and read some posts and ya'lls comments again and I was able to keep going!!! So tomorrow I will start again and just take it 3 hrs at a time to make it thru a second day of compliance!!!!! Have a good night ya'll
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby JKSRN » August 9th, 2006, 6:40 pm

Your welcome! So happy for you that you had a good day today. :D
Joan
JKSRN
Preferred member

Postby Sojourner » August 9th, 2006, 8:40 pm

Way to go Ray Ray!!
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Blessedmommieof3 » August 9th, 2006, 11:13 pm

Congrats!! :clapclap:
The Journey began July 30th, blogging along the way at Extrapounds*com
Blessedmommieof3
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Arklahoma » August 11th, 2006, 4:48 am

I bet it was great to have the trainer approach you with such positive comments. Weigh To Go!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room