THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Postby SunnyV » April 19th, 2005, 6:14 pm

I love y'all!

Thank you for the support you have offered me. Thank you for praising my success and offering heartfelt advice and support during my weakness. If this was ree MedFast and Forum, I never would have come back. I would have just gone back to the easy, miserable way of using food that I have become accustom to- and thought about my health and all of the things I want to do and can not and wouldn't have done a thing about it. I've been sneaking around again...reading the forum... and I couldn't stay away. I'm back on track thanks to Nancy and all of you who offered me motivation and support. I printed up all of your e-mails and refer to them often-especially the messages from Donna and Christi! Thanks ladies!

Viv :D
SunnyV
Newbie - #30 Club

GREAT!

Postby LilMsTexas » April 19th, 2005, 6:18 pm

No problem there sweet cheeks :D We gotta all stick together!!! I'll be watching for ya 8)
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 20th, 2005, 5:04 pm

It's all our pleasure Sunny,
We're thankful to have been able to gather such a great bunch of people together.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby DonicaB » April 20th, 2005, 7:45 pm

You are right Viv, this forum is absolutely wonderful. I am truly thankful for all of the encouragement and inspiration I get from reading these boards.

I really believe that this forum is helping me to stay focuses on my goal. It is a true God-send as far as I am concerned.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room