Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

Postby lauradr » February 12th, 2006, 6:30 am

Hi, Everyone I thought I would tell you a little of my story and the why I started Medifast-- I went to the DR and he said I was Obese :x and my bloodsugar was why up :cry: , my bloodpresser was high :cry: ,my Cholesterol was hig :cry: h , I needed to do something fast. :? so went to the web and there I found Nancy Thank God!!! :D she helped me and helped me and help me and the board helped me :D I may not post everyday :oops: but I read the post everyday.On with the story I was at the DR last week Weight down 60 Lbs :D , Bloodpresser Great!! :D Bloodsugar Great!! :D ! Cholesterol Great!!!!!! :D AND I AM NOT OBESE :whoohoo: ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!, I feel better than I have in years. Did I cheat? :oops: YES! but I went right back on the the Medifast!!Thank You Nancy and all of you an the Board :bighug:
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Serendipity » February 12th, 2006, 6:36 am

Lauradr,

Doesn't it feel good to feel so good? :lol:

It took me awhile to find Nancy, but I agree, she has been very supportive and understanding. Though I haven't needed alot of prodding to stay on plan, it's nice to know she's there if and when I need support. And did I mention - I love this forum, too. I'm so busy at work right now (I'm an accountant - tax time :bricks: ) and I can't post as much as I'd like, but I do jump on and read daily.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby lauradr » February 12th, 2006, 6:44 am

Serendipity, I have read alot of your post I thank we started about the same time. It feels so good to be at this point. Thank Ypu for your kind words
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 12th, 2006, 7:15 am

Laura, that is WONDERFUL!!!! You and Jo are true testiments of how great this plan works!! You and others like Gwenski, Laren and others keep me so inspired! Like you, I've had my "cheats". Although I don't call them cheats (hey food is part of life, but it's not my whole life anymore) I call all planned "cheats" a celebration and all unplanned "cheats" a bump in the road. I've had two celebrations (and I stayed as close to plan as possible but not completely) and two bumps! But like you said, this plan is SO easy to pick back up and begin again! I don't get discouraged and give up (like every other time). This plan WORKS! This plan WORKS for LIFE!!! It's not a diet! It's a lifestyle! AND YOU Laura, YOU are walking proof!!! Thanks for the testimony!!!!! I'm inspired!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 12th, 2006, 8:39 am

Laura

Joyce is so right! You are a walking talking testament to Medifast. I am so happy for you. Becoming healthier is even better than becoming thinner!! (thinner is good too though)

Keep shakin

Lisa :rose:

PS Joyce is right I never call what I am doing a "diet" it is now my lifestyle so let me say "well said Joyce, well said!"
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jan » February 12th, 2006, 9:07 am

My Goodness,
You are all getting soooooo smart. Medifast is a lifestyle. Diets simply don't work. We are learning how to make great choices and how to keep those pesky pounds gone forever!!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby stelar » February 12th, 2006, 9:49 am

:goteam: I couldn't agree with everyone more! This is my lifestyle, these are changes for life! I will never be overweight again! It's a decision, a choice, a way of life! We're on the road to HEALTHY LIFE!

:cleader:
Stela
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » February 12th, 2006, 11:58 am

Lauradr ~

I am so proud of you! You have worked hard to stick to your plan and it is paying off with improved health and inner happiness. It is hard sometimes to explain to others the benefit of choosing wisely and for making the changes necessary for improving our health but it sure is a total rush to have your doctor tell you that your cholesterol or your blood pressure is within normal ranges!

You are a super loser, Laura! Weigh to go for no longer being obese!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby NWgal » February 12th, 2006, 6:32 pm

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.
NWgal