starting

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

starting

Postby debrado » December 15th, 2005, 5:21 pm

hello there from baltimore maryland.
starting out on the program...I was doing great for two and a half weeks, then I've "fallen off the wagon" for the past two days and now I'm really down.
I know tomorrow is another day, but i'm sick of this disappointed feeling.
sigh sigh.
I have 46 pounds to lose...
I am studying for the Maryland Bar Exam so things are stressful, plus we just moved here from philadelphia and I miss my old friends.
But onward and downward so to speak.
hi everyone!
debra
debrado

starting

Postby big ron » December 15th, 2005, 7:27 pm

We all fall off whats important is not staying off. Get back on and soon it wont be a big deal.If you let it derail you it will feel allot worst. This program works but what is the most important factor is support. Good luck
javascript:emoticon(':thumbig:')[/quote]
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

thank you

Postby debrado » December 16th, 2005, 7:54 am

I'm "on" today and thank you for your support..
i wish I didn't lose my motivation quite so easily.. but i know success breeds success. so... onward...
d
debrado

Postby Hyperion » December 16th, 2005, 9:21 am

eh debrado, unless you're some kind of god or a devoted monk, it's NORMAL to fall off the wagon :P

Know that more than 80% cheats on a diet? The other 20% fails (no made that up :P)

However, just a word to tell you that sometimes falling off may make you awfully disappointed and more encline to quit the plan.

However, in those times, open up the computer and come here. We're here for that!

Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want NOW and what you want the most. Remember that!

You can and you will lose these pounds; enjoy the ride!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Come on in.