Starting 6/21/05

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Starting 6/21/05

Postby Sablebaby » June 19th, 2005, 10:48 am

Hi there! :D

I am new here and have to say I already love it here! I have been reading this message board any chance I get since last thursday. I ordered my MF products that day. For some reason I woke up that day and headed to the computer and started researching and ordered! :-P

My shipment should be coming tuesday, so I plan on starting wednesday. From reading your posts I went out last night to buy a Magic Bullet. :exercise: I just tried it with some frozen strawberries, banana, milk, splenda, and strawberry extract. Not bad. I just had to play with it before I seriously start using it!

Anyway, I bought some other extracts last night...vanilla, strawberry, cherry, and orange. THEN, I went online and bought three flavors of the Davinci syrup! :mrgreen: I found them for $4.77 each and ordered the P.B., chocolate, and cherry.

So, as you can see I am PREPARING for this big time! I want this to work. I read all of the successes here and just can't believe it! :shock:

Okay, I should introduce myself before I forget. My name is Heather, I'm 30 years old, and live Peoria, AZ. Born and raised in Phoenix... :x Anyway, I weigh somewhere around 310-314, not sure until I weigh in on Wed. I'd like to get down to 180, as I wear a 10 at that weight! :exercise:

I already have figured out a tentative schedule for eating...
9am- shake
11am-bar
1pm- soup
3pm- shake
5pm- L/G
7pm- shake

When dieting, I usually always have to eat every two hours or I get very :x I have my water bought and will try for a gallon soon per day. Luckily with all this water I am currently an unemployed (phd) student so I have the time to run to the bathroom ALL day long. Oh yeah, I bought extra T.P. Haha.

Well, I should run. I will keep reading and now posting! See you at my weigh in on Wednesday and day ONE! :kool:
Last edited by Sablebaby on June 23rd, 2005, 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby doglover » June 19th, 2005, 11:12 am

Hye Heather!!! I am so glad you came here and gave us such a great intro! I feel like I've made a new friend already!

You will do great! With all the prep how can you go wrong???

Come here often and let us know how youa re doing. We are here to support and laugh/cry along with you!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Ron » June 19th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Congratulations on your decision to do something terrific for YOU (this eating program)! You will do fine as long as you DO eat all your supplements and do NOT try to "diet" by doing without.
I have managed a very nice loss since May 20th and have not missed a meal or supplement. Now THAT is a way of eating I can do!
Wishing you every success!
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Ron
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » June 19th, 2005, 3:15 pm

Heather~~I am so glad you decided to join us. MF is absolutely amazing. There is one downfall, Heather.........you have to stay compliant for it to work. :scratchhead: If I have learned anything on this journey, it's this...........I have to make a decision each and every day........will I stay compliant or won't I? If I don't stay compliant the scale will definitely NOT move down.

You can do this, Heather. It sounds like you have already made the commitment to a new and healthier you. There will be days that will seem more difficult than others......come here and just read or share with us and we will do whatever we can to help you succeed. :stroll:

Welcome aboard! :wave:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Paula » June 19th, 2005, 4:39 pm

Welcome Heather! Congratulations on your decision to change your life. Medifast can help you do it and we're all here if you need us.
Paula
Start 1/2/2005

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Paula
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby Emma » June 19th, 2005, 5:20 pm

Welcome Heather!

Congrats on your decision to start Medifast - I've been at it about a month and I can't believe how good I feel. I still swoon over seeing goodies and bad food, but I'm so much more in control on this program. I've been 100% compliant since I started. And my kids can testfy that mommy has NOT been grumpy!!

Come onto the forum daily - it is such a great motivation to know you're not alone in this journey. Everyone here is so wonderful and supportive.

I look forward to seeing your success.

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » June 19th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Heather...... :wave: .....Welcome....... :clap: ....so glad you are joining us....... :D ......you will LOVE this food plan........... :puter: ..........and the forum is a HUGH PLUS....... :yay: ........you will begin to see yourself dwindling before your very eyes........and we will all be here to cheer you on............. :cheerleader: ............
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Guest » June 19th, 2005, 6:59 pm

Welcome Heather "Good Luck" You Go Girl!!!! :D

Postby Nancy » June 19th, 2005, 10:22 pm

Dear Sablebaby ~

You are off to a super successful start already - by gathering all your supplies, reading the Forum and getting a good understanding of the program, you are ready to begin YOUR LIFE-CHANGING adventure that leads to improved health and increased energy.

We are happy to have you join us and we look forward to sharing your joys. Heather, your meal plan and schedule look great - now all you have to do is to stick to it and the flabber will melt away before you know it!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Sablebaby » June 20th, 2005, 4:35 pm

Thanks to everyone for the knid and warm welcome! I'm so glad I found this place. :D

Now I was sitting here looking through some before and after pics of you guys and guess who comes knockin on my door? The UPS man! And he brought me my MF! I had a sneaky feeling it would be here today. Now, I'm left with a huge decision, do I start tomorrow or on wednesday as planned? :?: :shock: I do not know?!? :) Earlier I was wishin I would start already, but now I guess it's fear. The fear of giving up food. But I really want to give up fat from my body. :exercise:

So, I may do it. I may just start this thing tomorrow. My boyfriend and I are thinking about doing some traveling the week of his birthday, which is in 5 weeks! We might drive up to flagstaff and then over to VEGAS! I've been wanting to get him over there as he's never been. And it's been 10 years since I've been there. The minute I thought about going I was figuing out how to bring MF with me! Now how's that! I was thinking of ordering the RTD guys and pack a big ice cooler. Also, bring my bullet and packets for the hotel room. I didn't even plan anything else. How funny. But also I want to lose a bunch of weight so I can walk around and not get tired in 5 minutes and want to sit or leave. I HATE THAT! :x

SO, guys I need your support with this and I will support you! HELP! :) :shock:
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » June 20th, 2005, 4:59 pm

Sable.. :hug: ..you have our unending support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... :no: ....we don't give up on anyone..............and I'll be here with pom poms cheering you on to goal ........... :cheerleader: ..........i'll be praying for you whatever day you decide to start ..... :angel: ......enjoy this wonderful journey............... :drive:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby victoria7 » June 20th, 2005, 6:56 pm

Hey there, Sablebaby...

I did the same *exact* thing! LoL... I had planned to start on Wednesday, June 1st, but got everything together and started on Tuesday, May 31!!!

Boy, am I glad I did... It seems I'm one of the slower losers... But I've lost 12.6 lbs in just 1 day shy of three weeks!!! Amazing!!! And I'm feeling great!

My first goal is to just stay compliant for 12 weeks.... and that is the *key* to this program. It's that simple. Stay compliant and the fat just starts melting off!!

Congratulations!!! Let us know when you're starting your journey to Thinville!!!

-V7
05/31/2005
235/219.2/160
victoria7
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby LuzInIt » June 21st, 2005, 4:17 am

Same thing happened to me - thought I'd be starting on a Wednesday but my stuff came sooner then expected. I was excited and anxious at the same time - and then I just did it the next morning. I had been thinking about the different foods I was going to have that week (saying goodbye, you know), my favorite waitresses I was going to see one last time. Didn't happen and I've been delighted every since. Wonder how many pounds you're gonna lose in 5 weeks :lol:. And when you go on your trip, you'll know what it's like to be a real winner (loser) - wait and see!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » June 21st, 2005, 7:43 am

You know, when a person is truly serious about getting the flabber off, why wait another day? Having a fooder will actually raise your blood sugar level more, perhaps set you up for higher sodium intake and could give you a roaring headache as you detox...

Why not just do it and be one day closer to your goal?

Do you want one more day of healthy living or one more day of high fat/high calorie/high carb stupor?

Come on, shake it off with us!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Sablebaby » June 21st, 2005, 9:25 am

Ok, I'm sitting here with my first choc shake. I made my first one from the instructions and added nothing but water and lots of ice, just to see what it really tastes like before I start adding other flavors. It doesn't taste bad at all. It's a bit chalky, but that's ok. I put a lot of ice now it's an ice drink.

I weighed in at 313. I took all of my measurements. Now I'm set. I will take it easy for the next few days. I hadn't been eating too out of control that past few days in fear of major carb withdrawl. So, hopefully that will help. 8)

So, here's to day one! :D

Heather
313/313/180
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Next

Return to Come on in.