At a stall?????

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

At a stall?????

Postby DonicaB » April 19th, 2005, 9:07 am

I'm a little frustrated today. :x I have not lost a single pound since last Wed. I lost 10# the first week and I weighed in the middle of my second week, which was last Wed., and I had lost another 4#. I decided to weigh today and I have not lost anything new.

Aargh! :x I am totally sticking to the plan so what's the deal?

I have read almost every one of you post a similar post and I know "This to shall pass." I'm just a little frustrated right now.

I also know I need to stay off of the scales. But, as with everything in my life, I am addicted to that too. :D

:help:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Chin up!

Postby LilMsTexas » April 19th, 2005, 9:13 am

Well kiddo if it makes you feel any better I've lost 18 lbs in 6 weeks and you've lost 14lbs in 2 :D I had a week that I lost a whopping .6 :x and a few days later it was 3lbs loss :D I've learned to just relax because something awesome is on its way!! But I know today still sucks :x But just hang in there............you KNOW you're losing!!
Chris
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Dean0408 » April 19th, 2005, 10:07 am

Don't worry about it Donica......

If you are sticking to the plan (including the water consumption), you are doing all the right things. The pounds will come off........your body is just putting up a fight this week to hold on to its' energy reserves.

Sometimes a little change in routine will get that stall moving again. Like a walk around the block, or going on full fast for a day or two rather than the lean and green. Speaking of lean and green, all lean and green is not equal. Compare the calories of 7 oz. of lean beef with 7 oz. of tuna for example. Maybe a switch there might help.

I like to weigh myself each day. What I don't know may not hurt me, but what the heck......not knowing doesn't change the facts does it? Now that you know that some days you lose and some days you don't..........you won't be shocked if you happen to notice this pattern sometime down the road.

Continue to fight the good fight........keep your eye on your goal......remember that the plan has been working for many years making it a proven plan (not a fad diet).......keep up your confidence that you WILL lose......and all will be well. You are doing exactly what you are supposed to do......results are just around the corner.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Principessa » April 19th, 2005, 10:32 am

Donica,
I'm stalled to right now. My weigh in day is on Sundays. So after the first 6 days I weighed in with a 9.8lb loss... then the following Sunday with 4.6lbs down. This morning I jumped on (first time I have when it ISN'T a Sunday and I jumped off that digital scale before it finished getting a reading because I could see that it wasn't going to be lower... in fact, it was looking like it might have even been UP by a half pound or more! So I have no vowed not to jump on the scales unless it's Sunday!
I just keep pluggin' along. This has GOT to pass, right? Right?
Mary

31yo. 4'11"
Start Date 4/4/05
BMI: 36.4/32.4/23.2
Principessa
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby doglover » April 19th, 2005, 10:33 am

Hey Donica. If it helps at all I have not lost in a week and a half! Now I have had stressful weeks and had some difficulty health wise but I am not worried! It will come off. This will happen - for BOTH of us!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 19th, 2005, 12:27 pm

OK, I feel better. I know we all hit a stall sometimes, but I don't like it.

Thanks for all the encouraging words. We Will Overcome!

DonicaB :lightbeam:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby guest » April 19th, 2005, 3:19 pm

i also havent lost in exactly 2 weeks which is a bummer so i decided to add a lean and green since ive been on the full fast

Return to The Weight Room