Squirrelly

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Tani weigh's in at 135

Postby Squirrelly » May 20th, 2005, 6:23 am

Hello to all, Squirrelly here. I'm in my 4th day and feeling blah. I've stayed off the scales since I started 153.8 lbs. My ketosis shows I'm where MF wants me but I guess I'm getting bored. That's when I start to munch. I've not done it yet and reallly hope I don't I'm use to drinking 8oz of water once every month! I've been drinking 72oz a day and have shocked myself that I have actually done this. The water isn't as bad as I thought. I'd really rather not have anything than to drink a shake. The shakes are good but I guess I'm just bored. Oh well any incouragement would be a shot in the arm for sure. :?
Squirrelly

Postby dlr2424 » May 20th, 2005, 7:47 am

Squirrelly....... :wavie: ......welcome aboard..............good for you getting your water in........ :thumbup: ..........as far as being bored........... :roll: .......maybe thats head hunger boredom...............try to keep yourself busy........ :exercise: ........and I would try the other supplements in addition to the shakes........ :chef: ......as they are AWESOME!!!!!...... :bib: ........no reason for any boredom with the variety we have................check out the lean cuisine section on the forum..................praying for your success in this journey....... :angel: .......
donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

think about...

Postby MsApril » May 22nd, 2005, 11:11 am

Part of what i like about MF is that i dont have to think about food. Use allthat mental energy to play a game, read a book, think about that perfect outfit you are going to get, or focus on whatever you ahve choosen to reward yourself with...
Ms April in Arkansas
"Dance like no one is watching!"

MsApril
Regular Member - #10 Club

bored

Postby oregonrose » May 22nd, 2005, 11:23 am

hi! I know it gets boring, but it really is easier for me to not eat ANYTHING for the first bit so I am not tempted to cheat. I wanted to eat the counter. hang in there, doesn't broth sound exciting? nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » May 22nd, 2005, 7:52 pm

Hi Squirrely!
WELCOME!!
Great JOB on getting all the water in!!
I agree that trying some of the other supplements will keep you from getting bored. I've been on MF for 7and 1/2 months and still LOVE the oatmeal and pudding and bars!!
I choose to eat them many times more than once a day as I find them truly satisfying and filling.
My fav's are Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. Choco pudding and Oatmeal Raisan Bars MMM
Hang in there and realize it will get easier as time goes by.
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby armeewyf » May 24th, 2005, 12:22 pm

I agree with Mary!

Chocolate pudding ROCKS!!!!
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.