Sorry for not checking in :)

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Sorry for not checking in :)

Postby Lisa Renee » October 21st, 2005, 6:33 pm

Hey there, I know most of you aren't waiting on the edge of your seats for me to update you, but I got a couple emails recently from some of you asking me where I have been. I have been starting my own business and I have been oh so busy! I am happy to report I have stayed on program the last couple of weeks and I am doing great! It has been a little slow lately, but I am not giving up. I have had all my water these last couple weeks and watched everything that has gone into my mouth. I feel more in control than I have in my whole life. Thanks for all of your support!

40 pound club, HERE I COME!!! :mrgreen:
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby mytime » October 21st, 2005, 7:47 pm

SS glad you are back !!!! GREAT JOB staying on track !!! Now if you don't mind, what kind of business ? Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lisa Renee » October 22nd, 2005, 4:15 am

LOL, this kind of business. I became a health advisor! Can you believe it? I can't! :shock:
Lisa Renee

Postby shellwipp » October 22nd, 2005, 5:39 am

Hi Lisa,

That's awesome!! How is your business going? I just became a health advisor myself. My Career builder kit should arrive early next week. I'm only on day 4 of the program, but as soon as I started researching MF, I knew becoming a health advisor was something I HAD TO DO. Even though I homeschool two of our kids and work at home full-time as a medical records editor, becoming a health advisor was calling me. Every day in my job I edit doctors' office and hospital reports on people who are overweight and see ALL the problems and life-threatening issues that go hand in hand with being overweight, it's scary. I have struggled with being overweight long enough and I don't want to be one of those people I read about. I want to be healthy and live a long life and I want to help people get healthy also. The best of luck to you and your new business. You are going to do great!! :lol:
Shelley~

MF Since 10/19/05
5' 2"
207/187/135

"The bigger the risk, the bigger the roar."

shellwipp
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Lisa Renee » October 22nd, 2005, 7:05 am

thanks Shell, that means a lot, I wish you the best of luck also. It sounds like you are more than qualified to be a caring Health Advisor. I wonder, what is it like to homeschool your children? I have always been intrigued to find out if your children are better mannered than ours that attend school with children from all walks of life. I am very protective and have considered this as an option many times. How do you like it?
Lisa Renee

Postby dlr2424 » October 22nd, 2005, 9:19 am

Best of success to both you girls...... :bouncie: .......You will be awesome as Health Advisors....... :thumbup: .....having walked the walk yourself you can give true testimony........ :yes: .........I'm sure you will help as many people as possible.... :guzzle: ....one shake at a time........ :hug: .......

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby shellwipp » October 22nd, 2005, 10:17 am

Lisa Renee wrote:thanks Shell, that means a lot, I wish you the best of luck also. It sounds like you are more than qualified to be a caring Health Advisor. I wonder, what is it like to homeschool your children? I have always been intrigued to find out if your children are better mannered than ours that attend school with children from all walks of life. I am very protective and have considered this as an option many times. How do you like it?

Well, this is my first year homeschooling. We started in September and it seems to be going pretty well, although I have nothing to compare it to. We made the decision because the school district we live in is completely going down the tubes. It's very sad, but we decided in order for our kids to get a decent education, this is what we had to do. I know it will be the best decision for our kids in the long run. It's very similar to what made me decide to become a TSFL Health Advisor, it just felt like the right thing to do.

Have a great weekend!! :lol:
Shelley~

MF Since 10/19/05
5' 2"
207/187/135

"The bigger the risk, the bigger the roar."

shellwipp
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Lisa Renee » October 22nd, 2005, 2:01 pm

Sounds like a good decision then. I wish you the best and please keep me updated!
Lisa Renee

Return to The Weight Room