Should Newbie exercise?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Should Newbie exercise?

Postby FitQueen » June 25th, 2005, 3:14 pm

I want to start using my Leslie Sansome Walk Away the Pounds DVDs again.

The Quick Start booklet recommends to wait 3 to 4 weeks before you starting an exercise program, if you haven't been exercising at all.

Can someone give me some advice regarding this matter?

Thanks,

Ruth aka FitQueen
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » June 25th, 2005, 4:29 pm

Follow Plan Exactly as Prescribed.............. :mrgreen: ..........enjoy the time you DON'T have to exercise..... :roll: ......because soon enough you will need to..... :yes: ......so if it's been longer than 3-4 weeks then start out slow......maybe 20 mins a day.... :exercise: .......if you have been an avid exerciser then cut your routine in half...... :goofyjump: ........but for your health and consistent weight loss I would follow program......... :D ......hope that helps
donna.....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby FitQueen » June 25th, 2005, 5:11 pm

Thanks. I will pack my DVDs away for the next 4 weeks.

Ruth aka FitQueen
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Postby Dean0408 » June 25th, 2005, 5:23 pm

Donna has given you some very sound advice. Give you body a chance to get used to running on less fuel, then after the time indicated in the Medifast information, you can begin to exercise. Slowy at first, then build up to a comfortable level. What we do not want is for your body to begin looking for extra fuel by burning muscle.........we want to burn fat and build muscle.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.