Shake Question

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Shake Question

Postby JustJeni » March 16th, 2006, 6:49 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this.......I want to be able to workout a little more than I do. Is it wise of me to order the Medifast 70 shakes instead of the Medifast 55 shakes? Also is the taste a lot different? Thanks in advance!
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Medifast 70's

Postby Jan » March 16th, 2006, 8:09 pm

Hi There,
Active women as well as men use the Medifast 70's. They just have a little more protein (about 5 grams more with each shake) Thus, 3 shakes have l5 grams more protein -- that's the difference between the MF 55 and the MF 70. They taste the same and mix the same. If you want to exercise a bit more they are most likely a good idea. Just remember after the first three weeks on program exercise is fine but no more than 45 minutes. That's about all the extra calories you have to expend.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby JustLynda » March 17th, 2006, 5:11 am

Jan--

I'm to lazy this morning to get out my QuickStart guide. Is that 45 minutes per day?

Thanks,
Lynda
Start Date: February 18, 2006
JustLynda
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Exercise

Postby Jan » March 17th, 2006, 9:15 am

The number of days each week that you exercise depends upon you. I would suggest 3 times a week to start. ( that's after a full three weeks on program.) Work up gradually. No more than 45 minutes each time. You don't have a lot of calories to spare. I know some people exercise everyday -- if you have no problems, light headed, overly tired or slowed weight loss (or even a halt in weight loss) you are most likely fine. If you do have symptoms -- cut back.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room