Sales?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Sales?

Postby Lisa Renee » September 21st, 2005, 7:10 am

On the monthly sale items, does that sale end exactly on the last day of the month? I have noticed that sometimes it caries over the first couple of days into the next month. Anyone have experience with this? I plan to order what's on sale this month, however I won't be submitting it until probably the 1st of Oct... Trying to do my MF budget ;)

Just wondering.
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » September 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

Strawberry ~

The Monthly Sale Items are scheduled to expire at the end of every month, as supplies last. Sometimes they sell out before the end of the month so if it is an especially good deal, I suggest you buy the food earlier rather than later.

There have been times that the sale items carry over to the next month but we cannot ever depend upon that happening.

I never know what will be on sale myself until the first of the month. Even though I am a Global Director with the Take Shape For Life Company, they won't tell me until the first of the month. :x

If the first of the month occurs over a weekend, then we don't know until the next business day.

I live on the west coast and the company is on the east coast with a three hour time difference. I usually do not know what's on sale until noon EST on the first business day of the month. Then I make my little special writings and post them for your reading and dining pleasure.

To find out what is on sale for the month if I have not yet posted it on our website in the Monthly Specials room, go to our MakeMeThinner dot com Homepage and doink on the 'Shop Now' clicky. It will take you to our co-branded company site and along the top is a hotlink to the monthly product specials.

The end of September occurs on a Friday and the next business day is October 3rd. I would suspect that the sale prices would be good on the weekend but not on Monday the 3rd.

How's that for subtly saying, "I have absolutely no idea whatsoever!"
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lisa Renee » September 21st, 2005, 4:28 pm

LOL, thanks for the info. I don't get any $ until proabaly the 1st sometimes not until the 3rd or forth... It just depends...So that's why I was asking because I love the vanilla oatmeal ;)
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room