reporting weight loss

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

reporting weight loss

Postby prata1973 » August 14th, 2005, 11:53 am

Hi everyone,

Glad to hear everybody is feeling great and doing wonderful!! I have lost another 3 1/2 lbs this week for a total loss of 14 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks :D Which really surprised me since I have a visit from "aunt flow" this week...I just keep trucking... last week w/PMS was really hard but I made it thru...I usually crave red meat & salt (two things I hardly ever eat) SO my hubby made me a turkey burger w/ a lot of spices including a little lipton onion soup mix packet and it was delicious (not sure if you can even have that but it was really good and hit the spot) I am already feeling like I have more confident and more self-esteem.... I even did something really crazy on Friday my step-sister and I went and got tatoos!! :shock: Yicks!! I thought my mom would kill me but she just said she was worried about infection and I assured her I was following the rules and keeping it clean!! Anyway, don't want to ramble to much... Hope all is well..
Angie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
prata1973
Regular Member - #30 Club

Re: reporting weight loss

Postby BerkshireGrl » August 14th, 2005, 12:19 pm

Angie,

Great job on the loss! 3.5 pounds rocks!

I would say a turkey burger is a-ok, unless there is sugar or something funky in the Lipton onion soup mix, but I think it is just salty herbs mostly ;) Just avoid The Dreaded BUN.

And the big question: tattoos of WHAT? :) :)
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Tatoo

Postby prata1973 » August 14th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Hi,

My tattoo kinda goes along w/my whole sun, moons, stars obession I have!! It's a sun w/a half moon and the stars are the eyes of the face in the middle :D I love it!! It's really colorful and it suits my personality!! If you saw my house my celestial stuff is everywhere!!! My husband says it to much but I think he secretly likes it!! haha

Thanks
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
prata1973
Regular Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room