I reached a 20lb loss on my birthday!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I reached a 20lb loss on my birthday!

Postby JCatz » December 13th, 2005, 4:51 am

Hi everyone,

I have been absent from the boards for about a week so I'm in the process of catching up. Everything is so busy this time of year. . .

But, I am so proud and happy :D to announce that yesterday I hit the 20lb mark in a little over a month!!! I can't believe it! I was so sceptical when I first started and never thought I would be able to really do it. I think a big part of my success was the support I receive here and the great chats with Nancy that I've had to guide me through the program. Plus, it's just a fact... Medifast has a great program!

The best part is that yesterday was my birthday and it was the greatest gift ever to myself to see that scale say 189 finally!!! :yes: And, it is so nice that people notice now. In fact I'm taking a group of sales staff to the Mayan Riviera in February (and hoping to be down another 20) so my Mom sent me a check to go pick out a new swim suite for my birthday. I think I'll wait until the end of January so I'm smaller then but what a wonderful treat to not have to dread trying on swim suits and better yet to not have to dread wearing one!

Now, everyone says that Unca will put you in the 20 lb club when you hit your 20 and so on. What exactly does that mean? Is there somewhere we can go to see everyone's weight loss or is it just a term?

Thanks again for the support and allowing me to share my little victory with you. There's no stopping me now! :hi5:
Jacqui C.

JCatz
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Gwenski » December 13th, 2005, 10:23 am

JACQI....

You are totally rocking - bathing suit shopping too...woo hoo!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball: :bouncieball:
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby JCatz » December 13th, 2005, 12:33 pm

Thanks Gwenski! :D

It's the little things that mean so much these days!
Jacqui C.

JCatz

Postby Nicki » December 13th, 2005, 6:32 pm

Awesome job .... keep on this track and you'll knock the socks off everyone on your trip with your new swimsuit!

:birthday:
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

WOW What a b-day gift

Postby petals » December 13th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Hi Jacqui,

Fantastic... you are doing so great... :) It makes all that slurpin and, more slurpin worth it to feel that fabulous feeling of slimness. And pride that yes we can do it!!! Keep it up your doing great.

Petals
Started 7-31-06
Height: 5'8"

~Don't sacrifice what you want NOW for what you want MOST~

petals
Trusted Member

Postby JCatz » December 13th, 2005, 10:38 pm

Thanks Nicki and Petals! It is so nice to be able to share our successes with people that really know what it feels like to be working this program! :D
Jacqui C.

JCatz

Postby Nancy » December 17th, 2005, 12:19 am

Dear Thinner and Happier JCatz ~

Happy re-Birthday! 20 Pounds of Flabber, Outta here!

I am so happy for you - yeah, you MUST wait until the end of January to buy that babingsuit. You may have trouble finding a suit in Milwaukee in the middle of winter and I have a feeling you'll need a much smaller suit than you anticipate.

You are doing really well, JCatz! How neat that your Mom is rewarding you for your success, too. You'll be sizzlin' slim and able to wear shorts on the Mayan Riviera, too.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room