Question: Exercise and # of Shakes?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Question: Exercise and # of Shakes?

Postby SkinnyMama » October 4th, 2005, 10:03 pm

I looked around for the answer but didn't see it so I apologize if it's already been asked and answered.

First, I'm back again, I was here about a year ago but since then I was diagnosed with a herniated disc, had surgery, physical therapy and and 98% recovered, and am taking good care of my body. Now I exercise vigorously 3x's a week (personal training for 30 min 3x's a week and then cardio for another 30-40 and then 1-2 more days of cardio only 30-45 minutes). I'm on Day 2 to FINALLY get rid of this last baby fat (the baby is 2 :oops: ) and I'm doing well. But I'm feeling kinda woozy, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting enough "food." I'm doing 5 shakes and a small protein/veggie meal. Should I be increasing my number of shakes/supplements and if so, to what amount?

Thanks in advance!
SkinnyMama

Postby jenn161012 » October 4th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Think about how much water you consume per day. You seem to be exercising vigorously and may need more than the standard 64 oz per day. From reading the forum I have learned that some people experience that woozy feeling from an improper fluid balance.
Jennifer
Re-start: 6/4/06
221/218/140

<edit>incorrect ticker removed - UT</edit>
jenn161012
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby tumbleweed » October 5th, 2005, 7:29 am

Hi Skinny! I work out quite a bit now that I am closer to goal. I didnt exercise much at all the first 5 months or so after starting this, and I have gradually been adding more activity into my life. I normally have 5 shakes a day and 1 lean and green, but on days when I am going on a long hike or a long bike ride I add an extra shake, well I have even been known to add a couple extra shakes, it works for me. Drink lots of water, that can make all the difference in how you feel. :D
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Return to Come on in.