Problem with RTD

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Problem with RTD

Postby shortgirl » August 28th, 2005, 12:54 pm

I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with their Vanilla RTD? 3 boxes so far from the same case have been grainy and big chuncks of I suppose soy protein like it had spoiled. I got a mothful of YUK and spit it out and then opened the box to see what was wrong and it had BIG chunks of YUK. I had it in the ref. a few days before I opened it but I do not keep all in ref at once. Anyway just wondering if anyone else has had that problem. Judy
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » August 28th, 2005, 2:53 pm

Judy ~

Oh, blech! Every once is a while it does happen.

Here's what ya do:

In every order you receive a flyer with the Product Return Policy. Products need to be returned within 30 days and you must secure a Return Authorization Number from the company before you return the products for an exchange.

Grab your order invoice so you have that number and call your Health Advisor or the Customer Care Center with the invoice info and the number of skanky drinks.

They will tell you the procedure for getting a replacement.

Sorry about that...stuff happens at times...we purchased a fresh turkey breast...the :x bird had gone south before its time was up and lemme tell ya that was one smelly bird! We had flies waitin' at the trash can for the lid to be removed...now that's what I call really BLECHY!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.