Pain

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Pain

Postby lauradr » February 25th, 2006, 1:53 pm

:D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by lauradr on April 22nd, 2006, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Hugs

Postby Ginabobina » February 25th, 2006, 2:13 pm

Sorry to hear you fell and messed you your leg. Poor thing. I have been on pain meds/muscle relaxers for 2 days and couple things that helped me stay on plan was eating my meals 2hours apart. no more then 2 and 1/2 hours apart. Also, Bouillion soothes the "hunger beast" for a little while. I also, froze some Raspberry ice crystal light in the ice cube tray and those are kinda like a treat for me.

I Think I have read on here also if you get Reallly hungry to have an extra supplement like a shake.

Your stats are awesome, your a real inspiration keep on keepin on.

Hugs,
Gina
Oh...and drink lots of water!;) if ya didn't already know that. hehe
Ginabobina

Postby falisamarie » February 25th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Oh Laura I really feel for you :hugblue: My Dr put me on steroids a couple weeks back and I thought I would just die. I tried to rest as much as possible and had my legal snacks at those really hungry times. Also just take it hour by hour and you will make it!!! Come on here and post whenever you feel the need to and someone will be here to lend a hand :stroll: We are all here for you!

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby SueInSLO » February 25th, 2006, 2:27 pm

((((((((Laura)))))))))))) A big hug for you!! :hug:

Sorry you're in pain! I hope it eases quickly and you feel back to your old self. I think something hot like the Fast Soup or bouillon is a good idea too. Or a cup of hot tea. Hang in there! You have done SOOOO good, you'll get through this. Your results are FANTASTIC!! :D

Now about falling. :oops: I hadn't shared this, but Ms. Nancy knows that I was quite the clutz last Tuesday and somehow missed the curb leaving work and landed palms down and on my right knee and hip in the street. I have a HUGE sore and scab on my knee and after picking the gravel out of my hands they're OK. I feel your pain. Not to mention, I did this IN PUBLIC and wanted to crawl under my car. I'm still a bit sore myself and only taking ibuprofen, but it causes water retention. Just what I need with this stall. :wallwall:

You'll be A-OK. You're a big inspiration to us all so hang tough!!!!! We're here for support.

Sue
:D
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room