Onto week 2! =] Haha

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Onto week 2! =] Haha

Postby xPiNk_GeiShax » June 17th, 2006, 8:55 am

Buenos dias!,

Hello to all my beautiful new pals.... I know I haven't made any posts lately, but I am in a 6-week training at my new job and I'm waking up at 5am everyday and coming home late, so it's been hard to take care of everything I'd like to after work.

But anyway, yesterday (Friday) marked the completion of my first week, and I am extremely happy, determined, and looking forward to what the next weeks hold. This morning I woke up the happiest of all, when I discovered how much slimmer my stomach and obliques look! I have noticed much difference in most parts of my body actually, including arms, thighs, FACE, bust, etc. Because of the great water intake, my skin is even starting to glow and look more moisturized, even at the crack if dawn! I'm very pleased with all of this, but there's just one problem....... I just realized I don't have a SCALE!! Lol! How can I not have a scale!? Haha so I have no idea what I could have lost this week, but I'll get a hold of one and find out soon =] LOL.

Well, until next time, GOD BLESS YOU ALL and many thanks for continued mutual love and support!! Ciao!

x0x0
Delana Marie
"Let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth"--1 John 3:18
xPiNk_GeiShax

Postby electra000 » June 17th, 2006, 10:27 am

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST WEEK SUCCESS ! :D
electra000
Preferred member

Postby Arklahoma » June 17th, 2006, 2:43 pm

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » June 17th, 2006, 5:33 pm

Congratulations!!!!!! :D :mrgreen:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie