One Day at a Time

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

One Day at a Time

Postby bomoni727 » May 5th, 2005, 10:58 am

Hello All,
Just wanted to come here and let you know that this is my third day on Medifast on the full fast plan. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. I've only had one kind of tough day but other than that I believe now I'm on my way. It helps to come here every day and talk about my progress and read the posts. It also helps me to personally keep a diary that I write in every day. I know this will take one day at a time, so I'm really trying hard not to get too far ahead of myself, even though I definitely do have a goal weight that I would like to reach. I just want to take one day at a time, one pound at a time. Thanks all.
~I will have a chance because I will give myself a chance.~

bomoni727

Postby LeeannNH » May 5th, 2005, 11:05 am

hi bomoni!

im on my 4th day now and i too am surprised at how smoothly this has gone. i had a wicked bad headache on the 2nd day but none so far. i feel like i am eating all of the time. i am on the 5-1 plan, i would imagine the full fast is harder, so good for you sticking to it! i can say that today is better than yesterday so hang tough girl!!!!! 8)

this board is AWESOME, isnt it? i get so much encouragement here and i feel better having a safe place to go and read and share

anyway---have a great day 3!

leeann

:bounce:
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

One Day at at Time

Postby bomoni727 » May 5th, 2005, 12:07 pm

Hi There LeeannNH,
Say, thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I too had a wicked headache, took some meds, and kept stepping. I've been in training for the last two days and was kind of worried about how I would do in training with having to leave every three hours and mix shakes and dash back in. It went well and I was able to participate in the training both days. Again, thanks a bunch for your support.

bomoni727

Postby DonicaB » May 5th, 2005, 4:14 pm

Hi gals, I just wanted to say you both look like you are doing great. You both have great attitudes about your loss.

Keep Shakin......

DonicaB :mrgreen:
DonicaB
Preferred member

One Day at a Time

Postby bomoni727 » May 6th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Thanks DonicaB for your kind words of encouragement as well. I am now in my 4th day and feel fine. :D I can't say enough good about the forum and the supportive members. You guys are da bum!

bomoni727

Postby LeeannNH » May 7th, 2005, 1:17 pm

thanks donicab! hopefully i will stay positive. i have had a really good almost first week. i suspect that tonight will be hard, being that it is the first weekend i am on mf. i am going to believe i can win!

bomoni--how are you doin today? i hope all is well with you!

leeann
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby DonicaB » May 7th, 2005, 1:29 pm

The first week can be difficult with the headaches and the adjustments your body is going through. I know I was glad to get into my second week. I am on my 5th week which in the past (on the hundreds of other diets I have been on) has always been very difficult for me. I can do anything for a month, but after that I begin to struggle.

I am very determined not to let that happen to me again. I love the support I get at the this forum, because it has helped me to look at things so differently. Everyone has such different perspectives and such wonderful ideas.

You gals just keep coming here. It is truly amazing the difference this forum has made in my life.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

One Day at a Time

Postby bomoni727 » May 7th, 2005, 2:20 pm

Thanks for checking on me LeeannNH :-P Yes indeed I am definitely hanging tough going into this weekend. I totally am not hungry today and just handling my day very well. :mrgreen: I'm very determined to continue on and to not turn back. At this stage in my life, more than ever I want to be healthy and live within my weight goal. :rose: Thanks a lot everyone.

bomoni727

Postby dlr2424 » May 7th, 2005, 6:46 pm

Bomoni & Leeann ....................You are both doing great....... :yay: ........and in no time at all you will be shaking and struttin your thinnie little bodies up & down the beach.... :yeah: .....yeah baby............. :dance:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

One Day at a Time

Postby bomoni727 » May 7th, 2005, 7:42 pm

:-P Thanks Donna for the encouragement. Looks like you've had some successes of your own. You're doing really great. Looks like you'll reach goal weight before long.

bomoni727

Postby LilMsTexas » May 8th, 2005, 7:01 am

Hey Bo......I started out at 186 and my goal is 135 just like you. We have nearly exactly the same journey ahead of us. We will be there and BE FINE before you know it!! Keep the faith......there will be AWESOME weeks and bummer weeks. But just keep at it......we will get there together!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LeeannNH » May 8th, 2005, 2:45 pm

hi everybody!

thanks for the exciting words!! donicab--i TOTALLY understand the month thing. that has been a pattern with me too. however i have to say weekends have been a bad pattern or the day i weigh in is a bad pattern. i would pig out as a reward!!! yikes! i weigh in on tuesday (thats my 1 week anniversary :mrgreen: )

donna you are so sweet! thanks for boosting my confidence. it really helps to read all of the positive things people say on here

anyhooo--i hope everyone has a nice night

LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.