One away

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

One away

Postby tink » June 21st, 2005, 5:48 am

I was struggling with the scale not moving so I stopped my diet soda and started drinking only water. :water: I have such a hard time with the water. However I stopped all my diet sodas and have seen results! I weighed this morning was down 4 pounds and now I am one pound away from the 20 pound club. I am more determined than ever now! :cleader:
"Just keep shaking shaking shaking"
tink
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby DonicaB » June 21st, 2005, 5:59 am

Tink~~That is fantastic! I didn't realize soda could be such a hinderance. Now I wish I had been drinking soda. ;) I usually don't drink anything but water or crystal light. Occassionally I have a soda but not everday. Maybe 1 a week.

Good for you for figuring that out. People will be tossing that soda out right and left if they think they can lose 4# doing it. :mrgreen: Be on the lookout for flying soda.

You'll be in the 20# club in no time. :stroll:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby tink » June 21st, 2005, 6:04 am

Donica - You crack me up! Flying soda! Too funny! :roflmao: I just haven't been drinking water like I should and my HA pointed out to me that I am staying totally compliant and doing so well that I should have all the benefits from MF that are possible. I know now that by not drinking my water I was just hindering myself from better results! Boy I am a believer now!
"Just keep shaking shaking shaking"
tink
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Diet Diva » June 21st, 2005, 9:37 am

Good morning,

Isn't this medifast thing just fabulous! And...sometimes you tweek one little thing and your body goes "thank you, thank you, thank you" and you're rewarded with a great loss for the week.

Funny how our systems are sometimes smarter than we are. If only I'd listened to what my body wanted, and not what I'd wanted--sooner!

Keep it up and shake away.

Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Return to The Weight Room