okay so..

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

okay so..

Postby junebug19 » December 25th, 2005, 7:23 am

yesterday. was really hectic for me. yesterday was my third day on MF. i was running around doing so many little things for the holidays..
i had my shake in the morning.. around 11:30. and i was sttarrvving then i had my bar around 1:35. and after thhatt. i was so busy.. that i didn't get to eat anything. until around 5:15. and then i lost it!!
i was so hungry. i ate my lean and green meal at 5:15. then i had a pudding at 6:10 and then.. i had an oatmeal at 7:30.
Soooo. I unfortunately. had three meals within three hours. with 24oz of water. i only had 72 ounces of water yesterday!.

But. On the good side.

I didn't cheat. I just was so hungry I couldn't even wait 2-3 hours in between meals!
junebug19

Postby big ron » December 25th, 2005, 7:55 am

June
the week is hardest. your hunger will improve as your body adjusts and goes into ketosis. You may want to drink more water :water: to fill the volume and help with hunger. One thing I do is when I am in the munchie mood I eat sugar free popsickles. they give my mouth activity and help. Good luck and keep posting. :goodluck:

PS you may want to post in the "weight room" forum you may get more response
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » December 30th, 2005, 9:48 pm

JuneBug ~

Wow! You are to be commended for not cheating but it is important to not go so long between meals, especially so early in the program. It is necessary to eat every two to three hours - meal skipping or spreading meals out for four or more apart usually leaves us a Starvin' Marvin and our blood sugar plummets. The idea here is to maintain an even blood sugar level. Our products are low glycemic and balanced to provide a steady stream of energy to keep you from raiding the refrigerator with wanton abandon!

Keep up the great work – you will be so glad that you stuck to the program!

Big Ron, those sugar-free popsicles can be a help! Thanks, Darlin'!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room