Not sure what I'm doing!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » May 21st, 2005, 11:13 am

Little Darlin' Christi ~

Whew! Good to hear that your little Guy is doing better this morning - you, too!

:secret: Take a long nap... :snooze:

xxxooo
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 21st, 2005, 7:19 pm

Oh, Christi, I'm sorry your lil Broden had to be tortured with all that, but I'm glad that he's doing better now. He (and you) would have hated to have hime spend the night at the hospital. Take care and get some rest!!!
If they tell you what he had, let us know...that is bizarre - like you said - that they couldn't figure it out.
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fedup » May 23rd, 2005, 10:47 am

Christi with an "I"-- even though we're just meeting, wanted to let you know I hope all is okay with your child! You seem like a super person from the reading I've done here... I was on the board alot last Oct/Nov, then I hit my downward spiral...

Carrie- Is this the same Carrie as before? YAY!! I'm so glad to "see a familiar face!" I'm so glad you've been sticking to your plan.

I appreciate everyone's input and help. I'm just so frustrated with myself. If any of you from before remember, I was so gung ho and I NEVER cheated... It seems like I was a different person.

I know we've all been there, and I definitely need to hear that. It just feels lately like my whole life has been spiraling out control, and I know that it is time for me to TAKE CONTROL! It's like I've let everything go and my whole life has just been food. I do not want my life to be like this, and I know that I'm the one who has to change it.

And yes, finances are just another area of my life that's out of control, but maybe I need to examine and prioritize. I hate to "charge" anything since I'm already in debt, (aren't we all) but this may be the 1 thing I should "allow" myself to splurge on... since it's for my physical health (and my mental health also, I've been severely depressed living in this "funk" I'm in) Maybe if I can take control of this eating binge then I can start doing better in all the other areas also, even with budgeting and debt managing. It seems for like if my eating is out of control, everything is out of control.

I'm at the point right now when I'm trying to tell myself that I have the inner strength to do this again, and this time stick to it to the end and maintain sensibly. I've done it before, but I'm more scared this time and I don't quite know why!

I also know that last time this forum really made it work for me, the support here was wonderful, which I posted back here when facing my dilema.
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » May 23rd, 2005, 12:12 pm

Christy ~

You’ve got it back, Baby!

There is NO trying, it is DOING. And you ARE doing it right now!

re: Dedication, love, priorities, life... let's live it

OK then, you are dedicated to get the job done, right?

Do you :heart: love yourself enough to do the right things for YOU?

When our priorities are right, everything seems to fall into place.

Make a list of the things that are truly important and needful.

Do them first. If there is any time left over, do all the other little junky stuff on your list but the priorities get priority!

Major in the majors, not the minors.

If you truly want life and you want it to live that life to its fullest, then do all the things that lead to life; dump the things that detract from life and living it.

Shake it off, Girl! :thumbig:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby fedup » May 24th, 2005, 6:28 am

You're right. It's the first step that's the "big leap" but then I know I'll be on that same "feel good train" I was on before! I CAN DO THIS!

I also need to remember my #1 inspiration from before, which is my 5 year old daughter. I want to enjoy her childhood and her life, be a good/healthy example for her to follow, be ACTIVE!! This is MY choice about how MY LIFE will be, and I need to re-commit to it!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » May 24th, 2005, 7:08 am

Christy ~

This is MY choice about how MY LIFE will be, and I need to re-commit to it!

I think that's what you just did: you recommitted to it.

:hi5: Happy losing!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Come on in.