I'M NOT HUNGRY!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'M NOT HUNGRY!

Postby Lisa Renee » August 26th, 2005, 7:18 pm

I can't beleive that I am NEVER hungry! I feel like I had a gastric bypass...LOL... I can't believe what control Medifast has given me. I have cooked dinners for my family, taken my kids for ice cream, picked up pizzas for them all without even being tempted. If you aren't sure about sticking to this plan, give it one month---just 30 days and see if you don't feel like a million bucks! It's not always easy, but it gets easier every day. I think it took me about 3 weeks of eating complete nutrition for me to feel the surge in energy. Today I ran around like I weighed nothing. Ok, I weigh a lot, but I feel better than I have felt in 5 years. Thank you Jesus for Medifast!

Just had to share :mrgreen:
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Not Hungry

Postby tiki girl » August 26th, 2005, 10:12 pm

I know what you mean SS. I have been on the program now for just over 70 days and it's been the easiest program I've ever tried. On occasion, I'll have a moment, there're rare occasions. Aren't you SOOOOO glad you found Medifast? How long have you been on the program and how much have you manged to lose so far?

Keep it up!

Tiki girl :lol:
tiki girl

Postby martha » August 27th, 2005, 8:27 am

Strawberry--

YEAP--YEAP--YEAP :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is the easiest I have ever been on too.. It's great :mrgreen: I do occassionally get the want its :x but its because I am exposed so much to everything with all the ccoking I do..I do as Nancy says and only have a bite or 2 on some occassions. :oops: . so far so good and this is a miracle program for giving us all extra energy..I actually get up and get dressed now :mrgreen: as it was a problem before..why bother as I wasn't going anywhere anyway :oops: but not NOW!!! :mrgreen: It's the first thing I do now..I even walk to the mailbox now and I need to get dressed for that one as the neighbors don't think I am too cute in my old mega-moo sized gowns and robes.. :shock: :shock: Yeap they have even started asking what's up with you :mrgreen: ..It's a great feeling to FEEL ALIVE again isn't it??--You are all inspirations to me..Keep up the great work..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

feeling full

Postby deecee » August 27th, 2005, 9:18 am

i know what you mean. i was at dinner last night having salmon and veggies and i couldn't finish it. that is a great feeling. i hope that i'll still feel that way when i get to maintinence ;)
[[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
deecee
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby LeeannNH » August 27th, 2005, 4:01 pm

hi strawberry

that is AWESOME that you are having that "side-effect" of using medifast! i also find that my hunger disappears. i have to say that it does rear its ugly head on occassion but medifast has been miraculous. its easy and filling!!

again, good luck with the rest of your loss! and congrats on your successes so far!!!
leeann :mrgreen:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby Lisa Renee » August 27th, 2005, 5:17 pm

That is soo sweet. Thanks everyone for your great support! :mrgreen:
Lisa Renee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room