Newsletters?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby Nancy » April 22nd, 2005, 10:04 am

Dear Vicky ~

Aw, your note gave me eye :tears: leakage...I think you are the only one who noticed. :oops:

I have been :table: swamped, on the :veedub: road a lot and you are so right about my paws...my intention is to have a monthly newsletter.

I have some little WIPs (Writings In Progress) now I just need some blocks of time to :puter: develop them further.

:secret: I would appreciate some topic suggestions
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Dean0408 » April 22nd, 2005, 10:17 am

Heck Nancy.........I noticed the lack of news letters as well........I didn't bring it up though........I just thought you were too busy reading all my funny posts to write a news letter. :mrgreen:

.......either that, or you were subscribling to that old saying "No News is Good News."

I will wait patiently for the next news letter...........You have put so many good pieces of information into the forum via various posts, that in reality, if put together, they could have been a news letter.

Hope your paws feel better soon..........of course, if it is the rear paws that hurt, you could still do the news letter.......hmmmmm..........I will guess it is the front paws. ;)

Have a great weekend!

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » April 22nd, 2005, 12:22 pm

:whistle: Oh, Dean-oh ~

Re:
if it is the rear paws that hurt

My hiney is real finey, thank you! :cateye:

I just thought you were too busy reading all my funny posts to write a news letter.

Yup, well that too – you are very funny. :roflmao:

You know the truth is because I DO write so much on the Forum, I sometimes wonder what’s left to write about.

I write personal replies, public replies, talk on the phone and then I have my little WIPs journals - tablets, backs of envelopes, receipts and napkins where I :scratchhead: jot my 'thinkings'.

It is my aspiration to write articles that are :goldstar: pertinent to both men and women. My meager writings need to appeal to those who are in need of a belly blaster :whip: as well as a bulge buster! :lightbeam:

Not all who subscribe to and read my Newsletters read the MakeMeThinner Forum. (what's with THAT?)

Not all who read and post on the Forum read the Newsletters. :oops:

Likewise, not all who read the Forum are posters – we all know about that mysterious ;) Land Of Lardage Lurkdom - many wander and wonder before they come out of the shadows and reveal themselves.

We now have many :stroll: new people on the boards that apparently do not have a personal health advisor and they have lots of questions. :?: :?:

I appreciate the way you all :hug: care for one another. We have a :goteam: team of MakeMeThinner Health Advisors and they will be assisting me more in the weeks and months to come.

You know, who’dda ever thunk that a little scrawl on a Starbuck’s napkin of recycled paper could ever develop into a :puter: piece that could :angel: bless, impress :thumbup: , encourage :cheers: and bring :yes: hope to a few people who have :table: given up?

I was hopeless and helpless in my fatness.
It is my desire to restore :yay: hope for the hopeless and to help others to become :hi5: flab-free, too!
:heart: Love ya, Little Darlin’s
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby guest » April 22nd, 2005, 11:17 pm

Trust me Nancy, I too noticed and missed them greatly. I was just trying to find a polite way to say :coach: "hurry up and write those newsletters, i miss them"

:oops: see, i said i was working on a polite way ;)

Look forward to them in the near future.

Postby Nancy » April 23rd, 2005, 11:24 am

Dear Polite Guest ~

Thank you for your kind admonition.

I shall get my rear in gear.
:puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter: :puter:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby bikipatra » April 23rd, 2005, 12:57 pm

What we are trying to say Nancy is that we never EVER tire of hearing of your experiences and wisdom! And sometimes, we need to hear the same thing two or three times for it to sink in..so don't worry about repeating yourself!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » April 23rd, 2005, 2:23 pm

Thanks, Doll!

You're right, we DO need to hear some things over and over again, sometimes in different ways before we learn it and live it.

Children often want to hear the same :roll: bedtime story or view the same video over and over again. I do encourage our Gentle Readers to read the MMT newsletters and to begin at the beginning of the Forum web rooms to gain some basic information.

Okie dokie, I shall get it together...soon. Who will come and vacuum the MakeMeThinner cottage and work in my yard while I am :scratch: thinkin' and :puter: writin'???

I see that you are about to slip under the Limbo Lardage Line and enter the TWENTY POUND CLUB...so close!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby bk » April 23rd, 2005, 8:28 pm

I just wanted to chime in that I picked you as a health advisor just because of the newsletters! I certainly have missed them!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LongWay2go » April 24th, 2005, 8:30 am

If you put Unca :whip: and Terry :whip: on that yard work, you'd have more time for newsletters!

(just a thought!) ;)

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » April 24th, 2005, 8:32 am

Yeah, right!

Leopard Woman has her wiley ways but THAT's not gonna happen in MY lifetime... :roll:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby LongWay2go » April 24th, 2005, 8:35 am

It was worth a shot! :lol:

Maybe Donica will send you a copy of her hubby! I'll bet he'd do the yard work for ya!

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby LilMsTexas » April 24th, 2005, 8:49 am

Not that this is important.........but that spidey dance FREAKING CRACKS ME UP!!! I don't know Spidey yet........but I'm glad you're back.......if for no other reason I'll be seeing that little dancing spider man a lot more hehe

Good to see you posting again..I'll be keeping an eye on your posts. From what I gather you are a much cherished and respected member of the family! WELCOME BACK!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LongWay2go » April 24th, 2005, 9:06 am

Thanks LilMs! It's great to be back too. I am really looking forward to getting back on the program once Mr. Vic the Vac goes away. I don't know about all those complimentary things you said :oops: but I can tell you that I consider it a privledge to participate here and am very happy to be back!

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby dlr2424 » April 24th, 2005, 10:26 am

Spidey......I'm so happy your back!!!!...and Christi was right.... :yes: ....you are a most cherished & respected member of this forum family........... :bow: .....my heart goes out to you for having to endure the nasty health challanges.... :heart:....... and in your case.......life challenging......... :cry: .....however, you were never alone... :no: ..there were so many there with you in spirit............ :stroll: .....take care of yourself........and if you ever need anything.....i'm only 1 State away..... :D
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LongWay2go » April 24th, 2005, 4:44 pm

Hiya Donna,

Hey, you are close, aren't you! Funny thing when I saw the first post I noticed from you today as I tried to do some catching up, I thought - you look just like my sister in law from RI! I didn't even notice that's where you are.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am to be back and how touched I was when I started reading back the several months of compasionate and caring posts about ME! I've always been one to sit back in the background and not be noticed until I came here and wanted to help others accomplish what I have accomplished and no nasty virus is going to keep me from doing just that! So lookout world and MMF forum, the spidster has returned!

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Next

Return to Weight Loss