I'm a newbie too

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby AlexisClaire » June 2nd, 2005, 12:13 pm

Hi there, I'm a newbie too (day 10 for me). This group is really helpful and informative! Like they all said, any questions, comments, or concerns will be answered!

Congratulations on the new you we'll be seeing soon!
Goodbye 250's!
Goodbye 240's!
Goodbye 230's!
YOU'RE NEXT 220'S!!!
I'm on my way to Onederland...
AlexisClaire
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » June 3rd, 2005, 12:33 am

We're happy to hear you are getting the answers you need!

Welcome to YOU, too!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » June 3rd, 2005, 1:17 pm

Welcome! This forum has been a great help to me as well. Hope to "see" you around!

Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Paula » June 3rd, 2005, 5:43 pm

Welcome AlexisClaire! I'm new here too and I think this is a wonderful resource for all of us.
Congratulations!

Paula
Paula
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby martha » June 4th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Welcome AlexisClaire--- This is a great forum and you will get all of your questions answered and in a really short amount of time. Everyone is sooo helpful and when I can't sleep I love to read all of the replies given as it usually answers alot of the same questions I already have--- Congratulations on joining MF...Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Newbie here too

Postby ThinkinThin » June 4th, 2005, 7:45 pm

Hi there !! Got my MF yesterday & started it today. It went pretty good. Although I could feel my tummy rumbling sometimes during the day at work, it didnt bother me. I found that I have to use chilly cold water with my shakes. I noticed my normal water intake went from 64 to 80 ozs today. I dont drink sodas ( havent in 4 yrs- quit cold turkey). Whats gonna be a toughie but I know I have the will power to not drink it, but i miss my apple juice. My husband says hes supportive but doesnt think i'll commit 100%. He says if I can get down to what I was almost 3 yrs ago or less ( which is about 30-35 lbs from now) by Spring of next year, he'll trade our truck for my new car ( Mustang !!!!!, I'll settle for the 2005 since the 64 1/2 are hard to come by). SOOOOOOOOOOOO ......... I'll be popping in alot for all the support although I have it set in my mind that I'm tired of all the yo-yo-ing. I need...errrr. WANT to lose about 70. Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThinkinThin

Postby suzyq » June 4th, 2005, 8:00 pm

Welcome AlexisClaire! Almost a pound a day - that is awesome! :D I am fairly new to the forum and have found it really helpful - and encouraging! Keep up the good work!

SuzyQ
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Still going strong.....

Postby ThinkinThin » June 5th, 2005, 6:38 pm

Even after hubby decides to go get ice cream !!!! I told him I would stay home but he wanted me to go, so I went. Got there and he's like " you want anything" HELLOOOOO-- earth to hubby--I told you I dont want any not to mention I cant have it. It did get quite warm and got all more than the required water in. I thought I'd have more "cravings" but I dont. Keeping myself busy is my key goal. Reading the posts here keep me focused too.
ThinkinThin
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » June 5th, 2005, 6:47 pm

Dear Think ~

Wow! Kudos to you! :cool: You are beginning to feel the power of Medifast and have the ability to say :x NO in the face of :twisted: great temptation.

Shall we have a little :whip: talk with the Ice Cream Man? What's the deal with that? Inviting you out for ice cream, indeed...he's a scamp!

Keep up the great job and your water slurpage is awesome! :water:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby martha » June 5th, 2005, 8:45 pm

i know how you feel.. my husband ;bless his soul always made sure i had 2 or 3 candy bars instead of just 1 that I asked for.. now i have him on this with me.. it has helped him to see the light.. even though he only needed to lose 40# instead of 137.5# like me---he finally sees what his good love was doing to me.. I would eat it then fuss avout him getting it for me(of course after I ate it all)..

For you to stay strong is inspiring to me.. hope I can too!!!--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.