Newbie introducing herself :)

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Newbie introducing herself :)

Postby ErinGoneWild » January 27th, 2006, 10:11 am

I just posted my official before pics in the studio forumn but I figure I should introduce myself.

My name is Erin, I'm 22 years old and I weight between 180-190. I just ordered my Medifast today and will be starting it Feb 1st.

My weight loss journey has had alot of ups and downs, literally. I've been heavy all my life but still active which as a teenager blew my mind how I could be a thrower on the track team, working out at practice everyday and still heavy.

I came to college and went from 231-190 just be giving up soda and starting a love affair with the stairmachine.

One particularly stressful summer caused me to gain about 15 pounds which I promptly lost by the South Beach Diet. Problem with that though was after just three months on the diet I stalled, big time. I went 4 months of following the plan to a T, working out, and not losing a thing. I got so frustrated that I gave up. I've been able to keep the 15 off by just working out but haven't lost anything more.

Now I"m getting married October 7th and want nothing more to finally, once and for all, get down to a healthy weight and be a beautiful bride. I've always carried my weight well because I'm muscular. I'm currently in the 180-190s and wearing a size 12. I know I should be happy with just the clothing I"m getting into but I'm one of those people that what the scale tells me matters. I would like to be down to 140-150 by the wedding and maintain it, that's the key. I don't want anyone thinking I'm just looking to lose weight for the event and then go back to nasty habits. I want to be a fit and healthy bride, wife, Mother, Grandmother :)

I'm looking forward to any comments, suggestions, words of inspiration. I'm from Indiana and if anyone is also, would love a Medifast buddy :)

Good luck to everyone!
ErinGoneWild

Postby falisamarie » January 27th, 2006, 10:18 am

Welcome :wave: It is so good to have you on our team :goteam: There seems to be quite a few people getting married this year :hug: This program will definetly work for you!!!

You will make a stunning bride

Happy losing
Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby cydj21 » January 27th, 2006, 3:29 pm

Welcome, Erin! :D You have found a truly wonderful place....I love it here! Today is day 13 for me and I cannot believe how quickly Medifast has become my way of life. I am very happy these days, and you should be too because you have taken the most important step of being a beautiful and healthy bride.

I'm also getting married. There are a lot of us on the board. It's amazing how sliding on that engagement ring makes life feel likes it's speeding up...and suddenly you realize; if I don't lose weight now, I might never lose weight. What happens when I have kids? As I get older? No time like the present.8)
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Return to Come on in.