Newbie intro

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Newbie intro

Postby gottadothis » March 9th, 2006, 5:39 am

I am on day one today, pumped up, and raring to go! I have my fist shake and a bottle of water here with me :D My name is Dede, I may blog a bit....I have approx. 140 pounds I'd like to loseMy husband is supportive, but I'd love to have some more support from people who are wanting to lose weight so here I am! Good morning and have a great day! Dede
gottadothis

Postby falisamarie » March 9th, 2006, 6:15 am

Welcome Dede it is great to have you here with us! :goteam: You are going to love this program and the support you will recieve here. :hug: I look forward to seeing your progress and reading your posts! :puter:

Happy shaking

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » March 9th, 2006, 6:43 am

Welcome Dede :wave: We're glad you're here :) Don't hesitate to ask questions...there's a wealth of knowledge out here :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby just_julie » March 9th, 2006, 8:39 am

Glad you're here. I'm on Day 6! If you should have any trouble with the food taste, just give things a second try and follow some of the spice adding tips you'll find here. You'll be AMAZED how much your tastebuds change in a short amount of time.
just_julie

Started March 4th (aka my day to go forward)

just_julie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ToyDiva » March 9th, 2006, 11:04 am

Hi Dede!!! I'm on day 16 and so far so good. Definitely take advantage of this forum - very supportive and encouraging. Also, check out the Lean Cuisine section. It's full of great recipes.

Good luck on your journey!
Started 02/21/6

ToyDiva
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JustJeni » March 9th, 2006, 3:13 pm

Welcome Dede! I just started and today will be day 4. I had slight headache on day 2 in the evening, but no problem! I can't wait till Monday morning when I weigh in. I have peaked, but I want to officially change my stats Monday. Good luck and this a wonderful place for support!
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.