Newbie here!!... Almost!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Newbie here!!... Almost!!!

Postby Raetish3 » January 1st, 2006, 8:52 am

Hello, I just ordered my food from Coastmed.com and it should be here soon!! (I found out about this site afterwards)
I am in terrible shape, I weigh 255 lbs and hate it!! I have failed over and over again on most diets and need help & suppport... any advice will be GREATLY appreciated...Hopefully my food will be here soon! (Maybe tomorrow!) (fingers crossed)

rae :D
Raetish3
Regular Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby forevertodds » January 1st, 2006, 11:09 am

Hi,

I'm new here too. I ordered last weekend and decided that the moment the shipment arrived I would start, so I ate nothing after the mail arrived on Thursday and officially started on Friday. Keep your spirits and excitement up and remember why your doing this!!!

Congratulations on your great decision, I'll look forward to seeing your progress!!
Kathy
Started 12.30.05
forevertodds

Postby Jan » January 1st, 2006, 11:20 am

Hi Rae,
You have begun a wonderful journey. Don't worry those pounds will come off and soon we'll be reading about all the pounds gone. :D I'll look forward to see your name coming up in the different "clubs" too.. You'll be in the 10 pound one before you know it.
Make sure and continue using this forum and letting all of us know how you are doing. You need support -- and here it is!! I've found that those who use the forum do the best on program.
I'll be watching for you
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.