I'm new too!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm new too!

Postby FC » August 18th, 2005, 6:55 pm

Hi everybody! It looks like there might be several of us starting tomorrow. I got my shipment today and plan to start in the morning.
I never thought I'd be doing anything like this, but at 49 years old, after 3 years as a breast cancer survivor and a few months with a brand new knee, I'm ready to make some extreme changes. My sister had gastric bypass in January and is doing very well, but I just don't want to go there.
I've got about 105 lbs. to lose and will be doing the complete program at least to get started. I didn't find this website until after I ordered from the medifast site, but I've been here reading like crazy for a few days and have been excited about how much support there is. I look forward to getting to know you all! FC
FC

Postby martha » August 18th, 2005, 9:39 pm

FC---

WELCOME !!!! We are so glad to have you with us.. This is the place to be for sure if you want to be a BIG LOSER :mrgreen: We love losers here..the BIGGER the better.. You can do this..It's not hard at all after the first 3 days.. I know what you mean about the gastic surgery..I went to 1 of the meeetings and even signed up for it BUT backed out (CAN WE SAY CHICKEN??) I have been on for exactly 4 months and lost a little over 70#.. and without being hungry--GO FIGURE-- :mrgreen: You will do great//Have a great first week..and again WELCOME--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Welcome

Postby aimalasplace » August 18th, 2005, 9:46 pm

Hi FC welcome!!!!!
I started Tuesday and I am happy to say that I am one of the lucky one who did not have ANY symptoms. I was afraid of it all. I have started other diets and had MASSIVE migraines. I have fought the urge to weigh myself yet- It will trigger a scale obsession that I can't handle. :hammerhead1:
I myself have over 80 lbs to lose but I am making mini goals as getting under 200 (30.5 to lose) then to get to 175 and then my goal of 150 :dance: then if I can actually do it then 130 ( I am a VERY muscular gal) I may not be able to do it. :trophy:
Aimeé
32 5'3"
230/230/199
Start 10/31/05

aimalasplace
Trusted Member

Postby mytime » August 20th, 2005, 8:54 pm

Welcome FC !!! You are going to do great and no scars !!! Lots of support here so don't be afraid to ask. The first three days can be tough but just remember your extras and you will sail right on through it !!!! Looking forward to your posts, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » August 21st, 2005, 12:48 am

Greetings, FC ~

Nice to see that you got registered here and are off to a super start. It's great to know that you have been reading and preparing for your success. That's what it takes to reach the finish thinish line.

Your sister may have a head start on you but it will be interesting to see how things go when you both reach your goals. I am thankful you chose the plastic shaker jar instead of the knife. :lol:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.