Hi. I'm new too.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Thanks everyone.

Postby Charlotte » June 9th, 2005, 11:36 am

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I can't believe you all are in the same boat as me, and that you all took the time to respond. Thank you all so much. I told my husband last night that I signed up and he was very proud of me. And glad that I am not going to do the surgery unless I fail at this. I also told my girlfriends here at work, so they can try and support me too.
I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel so welcom here and happy to participate.
I have a long way to go, but I promise, I will do my best, as all of you are doing as well.
Charlotte

Postby Paula » June 9th, 2005, 6:14 pm

I'm late but

Welcome Charlotte

I haven't been here very long myself. This is a really great place, you'll love it. Medifast has changed my life and I believe it will change yours too. Good luck.
Paula
Start 1/2/2005

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Paula
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 9th, 2005, 6:46 pm

Paula-

59 pounds! Wow! :mrgreen:

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Paula » June 9th, 2005, 9:25 pm

Angelia, hang in there, stick with the program, don't skip any meals, drink all your water and you'll be there before you know it! I should add to my signature that I started Medifast on Jan 2. It truely has changed everything for me. I'm already taking half the amount of medications I was taking when I started. I have more energy than I've had in 2 years. I can't say enough good things about Medifast and Take Shape for Life, much less Make Me Thinner, Nancy, Terry, Tim and everybody here! You're in for a great experience.
Paula
Start 1/2/2005

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Paula
Regular Member - #60 Club

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Postby mistyw » June 9th, 2005, 10:26 pm

Hi I am late, but welcome Charolette. I am on day 8 now and down 12 lbs
first 6-7 days rough for me. Getting much easier. Especially with the legal snacks. When I feel my self heading towards the fridge I sign in here.The support and sucesses on the forum are fantastic and if they can do you and I can too! We all can do it! :D
mistyw

Postby Nancy » June 9th, 2005, 11:02 pm

Hi, Charlotte and howdy doody to everyone else, too!!

We are glad that you are here. Welcome! Together we'll hold your hand and walk you through the paces.

Please go to the Newsletter Archives (on the MakeMeThinner Home Page) and read some of the juicy stuff in there - it will help you as you begin your Medijourney.

I am so thankful that I tried Medifast - Gosh! That was 135 pounds ago!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 9th, 2005, 11:11 pm

Hi Charlotte and great start Misty,
If you guys would like to have access to a few more features and be able to join in the goal clubs, click on the "Register" button and become a member.

If you're AOL users, read this post.
http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-152.html

Welcome to the forum.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby 2getskinny » June 9th, 2005, 11:17 pm

Hi Charlotte!
You will do GREAT on MF! I am starting my Program Tomarrow..:) If you need any help just jump on here and everyone is here to help......You will do WONDERFUL!

Take care.
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » June 9th, 2005, 11:24 pm

It seems that June 10th will be M-Day for a lot of people!

Whoop-de-doo! You can all shake it up :toast: together and encourage one another along the way!

Have your Medifast oatmeal or shake right away when you get up and and be prepared with all your packets, your shaker jar and water before you leave the house for the day!

Oh, yeah - Grab an extra roll of TP because you're gonna need it! ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby dlr2424 » June 10th, 2005, 7:52 am

Charlotte.......WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!.... :yes: ........i'm so glad you decieded to give this a try before surgery.......... :D .........nothing is a quick fix..... :no: ......not even surgery...............with surgery you will for the rest or your life have problems with eating certain foods..... :hmmm: ......and it does not address eating issues (emotional eating)............however with Medifast............you can learn to be successful in many areas of your life.... :yeah: ..address the eating triggers.... :yes: ....and once at goal be able to eat in moderation the foods you may have loved ..... :bouncie: .....and attain optimal health.......... :yay: ........my many prayers for your strength and success on this journey.... :angel: .......
donna...........dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.