New

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Re: chat

Postby Blondcanuk » March 31st, 2006, 11:48 pm

Lissakay wrote:I can't seem to access the chat room. Where is the icon for that?

Hi there...I am new...ordered MEdifast et then fell off the wagon in two days..couldn't get back on it...but Nancy's gorgeous young face et leather pants keep appearing before my eyes. I am so sick of being fat...et so sick of every diet program I have joined...I just have to do this. I am a young widow...et a great cook......Does anyone have any ideas for some great taste meals for me...Giggle. Thanks so much....I love to read your posts... :lol:
Blondcanuk

Postby Pashta » April 1st, 2006, 8:16 am

Hi and welcome! :D

Did you notice the "Lean Cuisine" section of the forum? There are tons of recipes to spice up the taste of Medifast meals and also some Lean & Green recipes too!

Don't fall off the wagon, this program really works, you just need to stick with it!! You can do it!!

:boing:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby smartipantz » April 1st, 2006, 9:17 am

Blond,

Welcome to the forum and to the program.

As Pashta said, if you stick with the program, the program work like a dream. You just need to get through the first few days, when the temptation is the strongest, and resist those food demons. After that, those challenges get easier and easier as you are less hungry and you have begun to lose weight. Trust me - it's a GREAT trade off! Lose weight or eat some small little thing just cuz it looked good :huh:

Read this forum daily, be inspired by these great "Losers", and be faithful to the program.

Good luck and shake away baby!!

Smarti
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby loriannk » April 1st, 2006, 9:29 am

The first few days are the hardest. Just keep telling yourself you can do it. I have some good recipes mostly found on the Lean Cusine section. If you register I can pm them to you.

This program really works! I love it.

Lori :goodluck:
3 kids ages 2, 8 & 9
loriannk

Postby LovenElvis » April 1st, 2006, 11:54 am

This is a forum that will uplift you anytime that you feel down! If you feel like you are going to fall off, come here and let us all know and I bet you will have all the support that you need to keep going!

Laura
LovenElvis

Postby Arklahoma » April 1st, 2006, 3:09 pm

Blondcanuk ... welcome to the party!

:partytime:

This place is great for motivation, encouragement, and support. Hop right back on the wagon and ride this trail to the end. We're all here with you!

:goodluck:
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 1st, 2006, 3:12 pm

Hi, and welcome!

My advice is the same as everyone else's! Get through the first few days and drink your :water: .

Go through the Lean Cuisine section carefully. I've found some of the greatest recipies in response to a recipe.

Welcome and we're glad you're here. If you need anything, answers to questions, a pick-me-up, a kick-in-the pants, we provide all the hyphons here!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.